CurlTalk

New browser...can't log in!

Agent ScarlettAgent Scarlett Posts: 275Registered Users
I downloaded Firefox and want to use that exclusively but I can't log in to this site using that browser. Anyone know why or have some suggestions (besides re-registering)?

TIA!

Comments

• mandyvmandyv Posts: 2,437Registered Users
    I've been having issues wtih Firefox lately, don't know why. Do you have the latest version of Firefox, 3.0 or 3.1?

I can't access my IMs using it but I can with Internet Explorer if that helps.
    3c
    Poo: KBB shampoo bar or Shikai moisturizing shampoo
    CoWash: VO5 kiwi
    Cond: Robert Craig, Tresemme Natural, or Fekkai Shea Butter
    Leave in/Styling: Grapeseed oil, KBB milk, KCCC, and Aveda Confixor
  • 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    After one of the board changes a while ago, I had to switch to ff because I was having problems. I haven't had any since then. I wonder why you would be?
    Have you tried the feedback board?
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
  • Agent ScarlettAgent Scarlett Posts: 275Registered Users
    Ok, got it to work! It wasn't accepting cookies.

mandyv, I only found this out when you mentioned not being able to access your IMs. When I tried to log on to my IM, it wouldn't let me but it gave me the 'not accepting cookies' message. Could that be that problem you're having? I downloaded the latest FF version this morning.

Thanks guys!
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users
    I use Firefox for nc.com almost exclusively. It's faster
    My blog - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fsuburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
    My FOTKI - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwhatsnew.fotki.com%2Fsuburbanbushbabe%2F" class="Popup
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.