CurlTalk

suckarific.

yagottaloveyacurlsyagottaloveyacurls Posts: 5,766Registered Users
The board is still broke for me, and I can't post anything, however... I just discvered that I can start a new topic. So....

I just wanted to say..

SUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cussing:

thank you.
I feel like the kid that had to stay inside during recess because she was bad. I have my nose pressed against the windowpane looking out at all the curlies having fun posting on the threads....

and here I stand.
looking out.
all by myself.
sad.

dinolab_nosepressed.jpg

disclaimer: I don't know who that kid is.

Comments

• CurlyEyesCurlyEyes Posts: 2,983Registered Users
    Yagotta, you're like twelve kinds of awesome. The board is just jealous of you. I'll go beat it up.
    made up of 98.822% silliness!!

beautiful_wonderful_fabulous_jade_antm.gif
  • eccentric_kurlzeccentric_kurlz Posts: 4,144Registered Users
    CurlyEyes wrote: »
    Yagotta, you're like twelve kinds of awesome. The board is just jealous of you. I'll go beat it up.

I agree. :D
    A wonderful mix of coils, curls, corkscrews, and kinks.

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fs211.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fbb133%2Fshyygirl_2007%2F" class="Popup
    PW: curlyhair

I have a blog now. Follow meeeee! :)

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fnaturalurbanista.blogspot.com%2F" class="Popup

"You see, when it comes to language competence, a true patriot must hit that sweet spot between "job-stealing immigrant" and "liberal elitist." ~Eilonwy

Wanna have access to the top names in fashion and luxury at up to 70% off retail? Sure you do. /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl.com%2F3yxneol" class="Popup

DC metro area
  • whatsercurlwhatsercurl Posts: 4,049Registered Users
    It cannot compute all your clever posts and threads. Not unlike this one. ROFL
    Current Products: CJ Products: CF, DF, CT, SG, AFG, CIAB AND CK is back!
    Current Experiment: S&C by D

Curl Fix and Daily Fix are my HGs :love4:

Sulphate and cone free since July 2007

wavy/curly fine texture/medium porosity/medium-low density

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fwhatsercurl%2F" class="Popup

PW: wavycurly

Seek not to change the world. Rather seek to change your mind about the world.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Awww that sucks Yagotta!

(((HUGS)))

I'd play with you at recess, I'd even share my bubblegum and everything with you.:compress:
  • CurlyEyesCurlyEyes Posts: 2,983Registered Users
    Okay, now I feel totally awful, because I bet she WANTS to reply, but she can't. Cuz she's stuck inside. Start a new topic! Talk to us!

Yagotta is a her, right? I don't want to offend her, but it's totally a her. I mean, you can tell. Unless you're a guy. In which case, you're totally manly. In a feminine sort of way. GAH. Okay, you are a woman. Even if you think you're a man, you're not. YOU ARE A WOMAN OR ELSE.
    made up of 98.822% silliness!!

beautiful_wonderful_fabulous_jade_antm.gif
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users
    If I was the board, I would totally let you reply! Wait, did that sound dirty? Cuz it's not supposed to be dirty. Not even a little bit. Hmmm.

Have you tried clearing your cookies and temporary internet files?
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,494Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    CurlyEyes wrote: »
    Yagotta is a her, right? I don't want to offend her, but it's totally a her. I mean, you can tell. Unless you're a guy. In which case, you're totally manly. In a feminine sort of way. GAH. Okay, you are a woman. Even if you think you're a man, you're not. YOU ARE A WOMAN OR ELSE.

thanks a LOT!

now i have the song "I Am Woman" stuck in my head...

grrrr....

:evil2:

where's my iPod? where's my brain washing machine?

:D
    My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • AngularScienceAngularScience Posts: 844Registered Users
    It's snacktime now, yagotta. Wanna share? My mommy giveded me Shrek Dunkaroos:

scv2.jpg
  • eche428eche428 Posts: 2,782Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    The board is still broke for me, and I can't post anything, however... I just discvered that I can start a new topic. So....

I just wanted to say..

SUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cussing:

thank you.
    I feel like the kid that had to stay inside during recess because she was bad. I have my nose pressed against the windowpane looking out at all the curlies having fun posting on the threads....

and here I stand.
    looking out.
    all by myself.
    sad.

dinolab_nosepressed.jpg

disclaimer: I don't know who that kid is.

Hey, yaggota, are you still stuck inside?
    < member since 2006 (no idea where 1969 came from :toothy10:).

[FONT=&quot]Med/high porosity; color treated; med [FONT=&quot]d[/FONT]ensity 2c/3a.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Summer: (high dew point) co-wash [FONT=&quot]& leave-in [/FONT]Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Curly Hair[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spring and Fall: (perfect dew point) co-wash & leave-in Curl Junkie Repair Me! or [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]BeautiCurls Strengthening Hair Conditioner; f[FONT=&quot]ollo[/FONT]wed by [FONT=&quot]CJ Pattern Pusha & [/FONT]Curl Queen.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] W[/FONT]inter: (low dew point) add in [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]Coffee-Coco Curl Creme Lite[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT]
    Come out and play Yagotta!

We miss you :(

The kid in the picture looks so much like my cousin's daughter. The girl in the picture looks so forlorn I wanna go and hug her.

Okay I think I channeled Yagotta there for a minute

continue on with regular scheduled posting.....
  • Koukla72Koukla72 Posts: 1,680Registered Users
    Edited due to a cyberstalker. Sorry, guys. :(
  • shellibeanshellibean Posts: 4,500Registered Users
    <Screams> YAGOTTA! Can you hear us child?! Are you there???

This is kinda freaky right. Like she is invisable!
    A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

"...you could have a turd on your head and no one would notice."~Subbrock

"I had an imaginary puppy, but my grandpa ate him."~Bailey
  • va_candiva_candi Posts: 849Registered Users
    It's snacktime now, yagotta. Wanna share? My mommy giveded me Shrek Dunkaroos:

scv2.jpg

Oh my goodness! They still make Dunkaroos??? I was talking about these not too long ago.

I wish you could post, Yagotta, but Dunkaroos is a pretty good consolation prize, no?
  • yagottaloveyacurlsyagottaloveyacurls Posts: 5,766Registered Users
    ACK!! I just opened up nc with mozilla instead of firefox...and woo hoo!!! It works.
    BTW... I was cracking up at all of your posts...but I couldn't respond.

so in response to everything in this thread:

:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: :compress::compress: :wave::love8::toothy4::lol::lol::lol::happy7::evil4::lurk::love7::love7::love7:
    OMG You're back! YAY!
    :blob7:

Unless someone possessed your computer and this is a figment of our imagination. ;)

Glad to see you're back and able to post, Yagotta! :toothy7:
    hee...:compress:
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users
    I hear google chrome browser is decent even though it's still beta. (I shouldn't post while watching a movie..this made no sense until I edited it)

I'm glad you're not trapped inside teh internetz anymores.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • automaticflowersautomaticflowers Posts: 3,465Registered Users
    Hooray, yagotta's back!

I am confugled about Firefox now. It's made by Mozilla, right? So does Mozilla have its own separate browser too?

I'm sorry Firefox is being a butthole. I still :love7: mine.
    Hooray, yagotta's back!

I am confugled about Firefox now. It's made by Mozilla, right? So does Mozilla have its own separate browser too?

I'm sorry Firefox is being a butthole. I still :love7: mine.

Yeah. although, this is a really old browser that I downloaded a long time ago when Explorer freaked out on me. The mozilla page says to "upgrade to firefox" but I just type in Nc.com in the address bar and it works.

I don't know how this is working, but it's working...so I ain't messin' with it.:laughing7:
    Koukla72 wrote: »
    smiley_glomp2.gifYou're back! Woooo!!

hee! That's a really cute smilie. :laughing7:
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,494Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    yay!!!

we gotta have our yagotta!

:D
    My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users
    *sprinkles yagottabits over her peach cobbler*

Yep, everything gonna be alright.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks Posts: 10,571Registered Users
    I use firefox too now. It's been working for me, but then I don't think I've started a new thread in a while. :p

I'm glad you're able to get back on here! :)

** I'll test and start a little thread **
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.