Does a drugstore lowpoo exist?

HedyHedy Posts: 173Registered Users
I'm trying lowpoo-I had a Burt's Bess sample which was ok. Does a drugstore lowpoo exist-Trader Jow's aren't too close to me.
So..um...I kinda fell off the CG wagon. I got sick of long curly hair about 6 months ago. I currently have a short a-line, which I flat iron, although I also wear it wavy sometimes. I still use sulfate-free poos (I'm madly in love with the Bodyshop's rainforest moisture) and silicone free conditioners.
Want to get money back on your Drugstore.com, Walgreen and Sally Beauty purchases? Check out Sunshine Rewards!

Comments

• curlyjenn10curlyjenn10 Posts: 2,034Registered Users
    My sister uses Bioinfusion Naturals shampoo in rosemary mint. They're pretty cheap at Walgreens.
    CG since 6/15/08!
    Medium-Fine/Normal Porosity

http://collegecurly.blogspot.com/
  • TrixieTrixie Posts: 260Registered Users
    I use Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat shampoo, which is a low-poo and is available at Target and other drugstore places.
    Somewhere between a 2b/c and a 3a

Current product favorites
    Cleansers: Giovanni TTTT shampoo, Deva No-Poo, Tresemme Naturals Moisturizing Conditioner
    Conditioners: Tigi Moisture Maniac, Yes to Cucumbers, GVP Conditioning Balm, AOHR
    Stylers/Gels: KCCC, SS CEJ and FHG, AOMM, BRHG, LA Looks Sport Gel, Lustrasilk (winter), Pink Boots (winter)
    Henna glosses!
  • redheadmommy05redheadmommy05 Posts: 289Registered Users
    I love the Giovanni Triple Tea Treat. It helped my itchy scalp. I got mine at Rite Aid, I have seen it at Target and bought another one there because it came with a free Giovanni hair gel. (I am such a PJ) Most my local organic stores have it also. I tried Burt's Bees Shine shampoo but it dried out my hair. I now use it as a bodywash and it works fine for that.
    3A thick curls and waves.....
    trying to find a simple hair routine for a nurse/mommy always on the go!!
    Currently using henna and ....
    Low poos: Giovanni TTT , KC Come Clean
    CO: Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin MC, CJ Deep Fix, AOHR, TIGI MM, KCKT
    Stylers: Ecostyler, KCCC, BRHG, DevaCare Arc AnGel
    http://public.fotki.com/redheadmommmy05
    pw:curly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MichelleBFTMichelleBFT Posts: 4,812Registered Users
    I can second (third?) the Giovanni rec. I buy it at Ulta, but I've seen it other places.
    "And politically correct is the worst term, not just because it’s dismissive, but because it narrows down the whole social justice spectrum to this idea that it’s about being polite instead of about dismantling the oppressive social structure of power.
    Fun Fact: When you actively avoid being “PC,” you’re not being forward-thinking or unique. You’re buying into systems of oppression that have existed since before you were even born, and you’re keeping those systems in place."
    Stolen.
  • HedyHedy Posts: 173Registered Users
    Thanks!
    So..um...I kinda fell off the CG wagon. I got sick of long curly hair about 6 months ago. I currently have a short a-line, which I flat iron, although I also wear it wavy sometimes. I still use sulfate-free poos (I'm madly in love with the Bodyshop's rainforest moisture) and silicone free conditioners.
    Want to get money back on your Drugstore.com, Walgreen and Sally Beauty purchases? Check out Sunshine Rewards!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file