wat happened?

ontheoutsideontheoutside Posts: 35Registered Users
i posted sumtin on here and it took me a really long time to write, and i checked to c if anyone responded,and now my thread is gone

Comments

• Rebecca deWinterRebecca deWinter Posts: 2,254Registered Users
    it's still here. you just need to look for it. it just moved down a few lines. each time someone posts a new thread or responds to a thread, it goes to the top of the forum. if your thread hasn't been responded to in awhile, it goes down the line a little.
    *~*displaced yooper*~*
    :hockey: \m/ \m/
    3069786076_f03f452f63.jpg?v=0
    master quigley and queen ruby, my puppy loves <3
  • RunnerGirl_CristinaRunnerGirl_Cristina Posts: 131Registered Users
    Also, just so you know, people may not want to respond to something written completely grammatically incorrect and in chatspeak. It's quite hard to read something like that and be taken seriously. I don't want that to sound mean but you'll get more responses with proper English.
    "You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedburg (RIP)
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Just assume that we're all old, uncool people who can't read chat speak. If you don't think your grandma could read it, chances are good we can't either. ;)
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    :lol: Bailey you crack me up!
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    Bailey422 wrote: »
    If you don't think your grandma could read it, chances are good we can't either. ;)

Or in my case, won't.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • merynmeryn Posts: 1,807Registered Users Curl Novice
    I think posts with more than 5 spelling errors self-destruct.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file