Which one? Please answer =)

Which one looks better?
The first picture is before I started CG and the second picture is 4 months after, in the second picture I used a curling iron to smooth out the curls and a flat iron to straighten my bangs for school, that's why they look kinda flat lol(trust me, they're not usually that flat)

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z191/LiarXInXTheXGlass/curly.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z191/LiarXInXTheXGlass/flatironcurls.jpg

Comments

• cjohnson2010cjohnson2010 Posts: 58Registered Users
    The second one because it's less frizzy?
  • ImaniImani Posts: 21Registered Users
    Wow, you look like totally different people! Therefore, there is no comparison for me-- 2 totally different looks!
    I am my hair.
  • rudeechickrudeechick Posts: 6,726Registered Users
    I have an odd vote - I'm not voting!

I'd love to see what your curls look like now that you have been CG for 4 months. Can you post a pic of your hair less manipulated?
    Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot:geek:
    3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
    My Photobucket Album
  • *COLLEE**COLLEE* Posts: 95Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I with rudeechick. Id like to see your curls now. But between the to, the second one.
    Lots of med/fine, med (low?) porosity, 2c/3a curls.
    Shamoo once a week
    Conditioners: Biolage Condish Balm, KCKT, JC aloeba, Hayashi system 911 emergency pak for a protein DT.
    Stylers: Recoil, Imply, BRHG.
  • kat180kat180 Posts: 6,280Registered Users Curl Novice
    The second picture has less frizz but does look quite dry and damaged probably because of all the heat thats been applied to it. Id also like to see your hair natural on cg
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    I'd say the first one because it has the promise of great curls with a little bit of TLC and moisture. What does your hair look like after you wash and condition if you dry naturally?
  • FrizzBgoneFrizzBgone Posts: 2,678Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm with the crowd on this one. I'd love to see a new curly picture.

I don't find the straight one as flattering and the hair looks dry and damaged. I'm not saying that it is ... I am the first one to admit that I'm not a fan of straightened curly hair, so my opinion is certainly curly-biased. Although I've seen some (mainly on actresses) that are nice, I normally find that it doesn't look like natural hair ... I find it almost always looks dry and lifeless.

I know that I'm definitely in the minority with the general public who straighten their curls .. that's why I was so happy to find a home at nc.com !!!
    :flower:
    Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
    ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
    Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file