is this normal? am I at fault!?!?!!!

ontheoutsideontheoutside Posts: 35Registered Users
I really don't know how to delete posts normally, so I just came on here and deleted everything. F.Y.I things got situated and now I know where everyone stands. I just got over it and moved on.

Comments

• KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    u lost me sumwhere around the third paragraph. If u were 2 write out the words, it might b easier 2 follow.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • RunnerGirl_CristinaRunnerGirl_Cristina Posts: 131Registered Users
    Wow, I have such a headache now after reading that. Is this how the kids communicate now-a-days?
    "You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedburg (RIP)
  • Rebecca deWinterRebecca deWinter Posts: 2,254Registered Users
    well, i had a little difficulty following the story, so i'm not sure if my advice will really help you...but if someone is mad at someone but won't say why, then not a lot will get solved. you all need to sit down and discuss what's going on. my guess is that you're maybe in your early teens? random fights and stuff are pretty normal at that age, and generally blow over. i know it's difficult being involved with it, but if no one is going to talk about what's going on, there isn't a whole lot you can do about it. good luck.
    *~*displaced yooper*~*
    :hockey: \m/ \m/
    3069786076_f03f452f63.jpg?v=0
    master quigley and queen ruby, my puppy loves <3
  • badgercurlsbadgercurls Posts: 3,077Registered Users
    Okay, I read it with some difficulty. As others have said, you will get more responses if you use real words/correct spellings.

I don't want to sound like a jaded grown-up here, but it sounds like the typical gossipy stuff that goes on when you're a teenager. I don't think it's your fault, unless you did something to provoke these girls. They sound like jerks with a clique mentality, and not like people who you'd want to continue being friends with. Ignore them and focus on people at your school who are better friends and won't just call you to torment you.
  • misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    :cry:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SarcasmIsBeautySarcasmIsBeauty Posts: 5,640Registered Users
    Wow, I have such a headache now after reading that. Is this how the kids communicate now-a-days?

No!! I'm 19 and still couldn't really comprehend what the OP was trying to say

As for the OP, I agree with what has been said. It does sound like a bunch of gossip/petty things thats going on. You should try to sit down with those involved and try to get to the bottom of it. If you cant get anything resolved b/c they continue to be immature then just get on with your life, you don't need drama (esp. petty drama) in your life
    Turtles: omg please don't put that in your moo moo

Nej: too late... moo moo has been infiltrated.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    blink.gif
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

blink.gif

You summed it up much better than I did. :wink:

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
    :lol:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I suggest you spend a lot less time hanging out with these supposed friends of yours, and spend a whole LOT more time paying attention in school. You need a lot of help with spelling, grammar, and usage. Typing lessons would help too. In fact, you have so much to learn that you don't have time for friends at all.
  • g-stringrannyg-stringranny Posts: 2,701Registered Users
    This is a message board, not a chat room. I have a headache also.
    AKA lotsawaves
    AKA new2curls
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Kids will talk no matter what. You don't have to be any certain way to be friends other than have general respect for people.

Kids will be kids. :binky:
  • WiregirlWiregirl Posts: 1,695Registered Users
    So sad!:sad1:
  • EternitycurlsEternitycurls Posts: 337Registered Users
    Advice- next time you want to know when Marie is home ask her don't go through her friend.

I imagine you were telling Anna that Marie was supposed to call you and didn't which makes Marie look bad. Anna probably took that info straight to her and the two of them decided you were gossiping about Marie so they wouldn't be friends with you. Typical teenage girl behaviour. Girls like that will do this type of thing over and over again so it is not a good idea to be friends with them.

Also stop talking to other people about the situation and them. It isn't helping your case all it is doing is proving to them that you still gossip. Especially if you are talking to their cousin and it is getting back to them. Don't talk about any girls behind their backs as it will always land you in trouble.
  • MistressM.MistressM. Banned Posts: 254Banned Users
    I spent the longest time last night trying to figure out if the one that was mad at you was the one that went to the picnic. I'm glad you made some clarifications. It sounds like Anna is trying to get in between your friendship with Marie. I'm guessing she's been her friend longer than you have? Anna is also a bit younger which could make her insecure about you. I would just avoid them - if you act cool, it will make them feel guilty, and they'll realize that they're the only ones who are at fault here.
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    Wow, some people here are harsh. She's young - give her a break!

OP, I do agree that you might want to consider writing with standard spelling and grammar. It would make your posts easier to understand. But from what I can gather, yes, this is normal, and no, you are not at fault. I went through this kind of stuff often as a teenager - I think most people did. Many teens don't really have the maturity or self-awareness to express themselves directly to others and that leads to this type of back and forth. I would just say to find other things to occupy yourself so you aren't constantly obsessing about it, and that it WILL get better.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,391Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    You know, the way she wrote that post is totally acceptable on a lot of the internet.

I hope she doesn't feel intimidated about posting here!

EDIT: And I did see the OP before it was edited.
    Eilonwy wrote: »
    You know, the way she wrote that post is totally acceptable on a lot of the internet.

The original post has been edited. I agree it's readable now.

• SarcasmIsBeautySarcasmIsBeauty Posts: 5,640Registered Users
    Eilonwy wrote: »

I agree, I just hard time following what she wrote (just like others)

So OP if you're reading this don't be scared of us! We really do mean well ;-)
    Turtles: omg please don't put that in your moo moo

Nej: too late... moo moo has been infiltrated.
    Ok, since I'm an old fart, can someone be so kind as to intepret this for me?
    0004.gif

Thanks. I'm an old fart, too & have trouble with this.
    AKA lotsawaves
    AKA new2curls
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    No need to be rude to her. Jeebs.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.

She hung out with her "friend" Marie, and they made tentative plans to hang out again. Marie never called her, so she asked Anna if she knew if Marie was back home (I'm assuming marie was staying with a parent she doesn't live with). Anna said Marie doesn't like her, and then Marie called mad at the OP as well. Now Anna's brother is mad at the OP as well, presumably because they are all gossiping about the OP between themselves.

The whole thing sounds like silly kid gossip. To the OP - this too shall pass. They weren't really your friends in the first place.

Phoenix wrote: »

We're not trying to be rude. We politely told her that her online jargon wasn't what we "old farts" were use to. Jeebs.(whatever that is)
    AKA lotsawaves
    AKA new2curls
    Phoenix wrote: »

We're not trying to be rude. We politely told her that her online jargon wasn't what we "old farts" were use to. Jeebs.(whatever that is)
    Once again, we are old farts...lol
    I wasn't being rude. Actually, I was laughing at myself as usual.
    Thanks for the interpretation Bailey :)
    0004.gif

• The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I wasn't talking about you (GSG or WilE).
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
    Thanks, Phoenix.
    AKA lotsawaves
    AKA new2curls
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I agree with those that said they're really not your friends.
    You're better off digging into the new school year, new friends, new things to do. They're not worth the heartache they've caused you; I hope you believe that very soon. Don't let them cause you one more moment of worry. There are many more people who will be better friends to you than these two.
    Since Anna is only one person who will be at your school, don't give her another thought. Don't discuss her or the situation with anyone else. If you see her in the hall, just give her a smile, say hi, and move on.
    What grade are you starting?
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
    :notworthy:
    0004.gif

• cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    True friends don't talk and gossip behind each other's back, and when they are upset with you, they talk to you about it.

So no, I don't think they were your friends to begin with. You don't need those kind of people in your life. I'm sorry to say, I found that kind of behavior common back in school.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file