Honey

Tried a new mix yesterday and my hair is so soft and bouncy. :toothy7:

I mixed together a dollop of Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm with my Suave Vanilla Floral and about Tblsp. of Honey and had the best leave in. I washed with Giovanni 50/50 and then did the leave in and my hair is seeing great results. Anyone who has tried this, thanks for the idea. I also had great 2nd day hair. It's still soft and the normal tangles I get at the nap of my neck are actually minimal. :occasion9:
"The world is a fine place and worth fighting for."
Ernest Hemingway

CG since June 15th, 2008:dog::love5::elephant:
3b very thick hair with very kinky (possibly 3c) curls underneath
Went Deva Care line beginning
September 23, 2009
Update: 10/12/2009 I can't stop playing with my curls!! So soft, shiny and manageable!!!! IN LOVE WITH DEVA Products!!!!!! YIPPPIE!!!!:wav:

Comments

• DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm dying to try the honey thing! thanks for posting your results and your method, gonna try it tomorrow!
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
  • newcurlynewcurly Posts: 1,310Registered Users
    Got honey in a TJ Nourish DT going right now. I have high hopes.
    "Well I love that dirty water. Oh, Boston, you're my home!"
  • DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    newcurly wrote: »
    Got honey in a TJ Nourish DT going right now. I have high hopes.
    Good Luck!!! Keep us posted, it worked great for me I started a new thread I probably should've just kept going on this one, oh well! It's amazing though! The only drawback I had which was completely my own fault is that I decided to "mess with my hair" instead of just leaving it alone and ended up spritzing too much and made a stringy mess! It looked fine I just needed a little lift at the crown i should've just clipped it and spritzed sparingly, now I know!
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
  • notegalnotegal Posts: 560Registered Users
    My hair has never felt so soft before. Even after cowashing yesterday it still feels soft. :toothy7:I'm very happy with this and will continue to do this. Oh I should have also mentioned I used unfiltered and uncooked honey.
    "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for."
    Ernest Hemingway

CG since June 15th, 2008:dog::love5::elephant:
    3b very thick hair with very kinky (possibly 3c) curls underneath
    Went Deva Care line beginning
    September 23, 2009
    Update: 10/12/2009 I can't stop playing with my curls!! So soft, shiny and manageable!!!! IN LOVE WITH DEVA Products!!!!!! YIPPPIE!!!!:wav:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file