Is tomorrow Raise the Price on Everything day?

SnarlsSnarls Posts: 2,537Registered Users
I swear, prices are going up overnight!

I know food companies have been keeping the prices level by sneakily selling smaller quantities in the same size container.

It just seems like all of a sudden, everything went up in price. I am really feeling it.

So here's one...a liter of CurlKeeper is now $42 (was $38. Dairy jumped up 10-20 cents. I like to buy these local whole grain rolls...they went from 75 cents to a dollar a roll!
formerly Castella
(my dogs aren't snarly, my hair is)

Comments

• yagottaloveyacurlsyagottaloveyacurls Posts: 5,766Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I can't believe how much I just dished out for a freakin' cantaloupe. :sad8:
  • PigletPiglet Posts: 1,451Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Food prices are going up a lot over here too. Cheaper stores like Aldi and Lidl are doing very nicely.
    Yes, my tail is naturally curly.
    No, it was NOT me who cried 'wee wee wee wee wee' all the way home.
  • NessyNessy Posts: 788Registered Users
    Canned tuna - I remember that a can used to be relatively inexpensive. Today I was at the store and one can was on sale for $1.95!
  • MagooMagoo Posts: 2,173Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I agree. It's getting tough out there. We're trying to save for a house so it's even harder. I find myself really scrutinizing every purchase now and comparing prices from store to store. Luckily the stores are all close so I don't spend a lot on gas (another big expense lately!) going from store to store.
    3b/c fine, thick, porous, protein sensitive
    Modified CG, CJ Rehab, JCWDT, KCKT, VO5 Chamomile Tea Therapy, CJDF, HEBE Gel/Mousse, Bioinfusion Rosemary Mint shampoo, occasional protein

Experimenting with BRHG

"If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file