How to keep straight hair smooth

CaliCali Posts: 475Registered Users
So, I'm gonna be teaching a grade 6 class this year, and I straightened my hair for the first day of school.

But I'm wondering how do you keep it flat and smooth? My hair is naturally thick, so I don't need to worry about volume, but my hair wants to curl up so it's poofing just a bit. Still looks nice though. It feels nice.

I was thinking of buying a spray for keeping hair straight and then touching up with a flat iron. Do you ladies have any techniques?
.png
"Women are made to be loved, not understood."

Comments

• BrewCrewGrlBrewCrewGrl Posts: 442Registered Users
    I don't straighten my hair very often, but when I do I use Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk. It is like a lotion and I just smooth it over my hair and it takes care of any flyaways. A lot of people though on this board are CG and avoid silicones. This product does have some silicones in it so it definately is not CG.

There is a board dedicated to straightening though that you might want to try posting on for more products. There may be better products out there than what I occasionally use. Although it works for me! HTH! :toothy7:
    http://public.fotki.com/BrewCrewGrl/

The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth can ever be- Konrad Lorenz

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file