Any Attnys Out There That Know About Bankruptcy?

WileE-DeadWileE-Dead BannedPosts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
Can I PM you?
Thank you! :)
0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

Comments

• multicolorcurlsmulticolorcurls Posts: 85Registered Users
    Not an attorney, but I did work for one helping with bankruptcy, and my mom still does. I can try to answer your questions, or find the answers from her, but a lot of things depends on what district you'd be filing in.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    TY
    I'm in Texas...not sure what district it would be :dunno:
    I wanted to know what it would take to reverse a bankruptcy? This only occurred this year...any help would be deeply appreciated :)
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq

• VanedaVaneda Posts: 402Registered Users
    Have any attorneys responded to you yet?

I've worked 15+ years as a paralegal, and I have prepared hundreds of Chapter 7's - but I have never heard of anyone getting one of those reversed. Actually, we have never had a client, in all that time, ever ask if they COULD reverse one. So yeah, I am not much help at all :laughing7:.

I think there are several attorneys on this board though...and hopefully one of them has experience with bankruptcy law and can help you.
    2/b-2/c - I shampoo daily with non-sulfate shampoos - right now am *loving* L'Oreal Everpure shampoo and conditioner
    For styling: homemade flax seed gel, Curl Keeper, and/or KCCC
    Current favorite product: *KCCC*!!

Not yet...Yeah, I can only imagine that no one wants to even fathom reversing one...lol..thank you!
    0004.gif

• DarkAngelDarkAngel Posts: 2,671Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I don't know anything about bankruptcy. If you don't get any takers, PM me and I will ask my girlfriend who is a bankruptcy attorney. She doesn't practice in TX but her dad does so she should be able to find some answers for you.
    image.php?type=2&o=5&c=1&date=2009-10-07&babyname=Sebastian

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Theodor Seuss Geisel
    :notworthy:
    0004.gif

• ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Yes, I've worked in bankruptcy too, and have never heard of this. I'll send my old boss a query too, since now I'm curious.

Can you please tell me more about exactly what you're seeking? You can PM me for privacy, if that makes you more comfortable.
    Thank you ninja dog!
    0004.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file