Phoenix ladies!

spiderman5000spiderman5000 Posts: 673Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Can you BELIEVE the storm two nights ago? I don't think I've ever seen lightning like that. There winds were hurricane force winds. They're predicting another one for tonight.

I'm in love with thunderstorms and wait all year for them.....but wow. I was actually scared during that one!!

Comments

• NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    Eew, be safe! Scary!

I only heard about the ASU football practice facility collapsing, didn't hear that it was a really bad storm in general. I'll have to yell at my brother for not sharing that info!

And it needs to be nice weather when I drive up there the 19th...
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • EfrizzabethEfrizzabeth Posts: 8,792Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I just read about that today! I better call my friend.
  • Koukla72Koukla72 Posts: 1,680Registered Users
    Edited due to a cyberstalker. Sorry, guys. :(
  • g-stringrannyg-stringranny Posts: 2,701Registered Users
    I'm terrified of lightening. I love the rain, tho'. My daughter got hail at her house. She only lives a mile away from me. I don't remember any hail, so I may have slept thru this and the strong winds.
    AKA lotsawaves
    AKA new2curls
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    You mean this thread isn't about me? ;)
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • spiderman5000spiderman5000 Posts: 673Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Ha. ^ Koukla, I also sat in the hallway for awhile. So creepy!
  • badgercurlsbadgercurls Posts: 3,077Registered Users
    I don't live in Phoenix, but the scariest storm I have ever been in happened in late August in Phoenix about twelve years ago. (And I live in an area that gets big, scary storms with tornadoes several times a year.) The sky was pitch black and I could NOT believe the winds. The family friends I was staying with didn't have any damage at their house, but their next door neighbors ended up with someone else's trampoline in their tree and there were lots of trees and power lines down.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file