She scent it reviews??

empressriempressri Posts: 4,812Registered Users
Website is shescentit.com

Her stuff looks goooooooooooood, I'll probably order when I come back from my trip.
Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
"Trust is knowing your SO would do the right thing in the face of strange vagina." Nej
[/B]

Comments

• Ashkins1118Ashkins1118 Posts: 786Registered Users
    Thanks girl for posting this! I've never seen or heard of this stuff but the avocado conditioner and the olive and orange nourishing condish sound divine! Both are going on my PJ list for next month's splurge :thumbleft:. You know im always on the lookout for an awesome DT.

ETA: Um, wow I just went back and checked out the hair butters that I didnt see before. Make that five more things that have been added to the splurge list lol! I need to go easy for awhile so I can go as crazy as I want then. And talk about yummy sounding scents! Reminds me of KBB stuff.
    Super Thick corkscrews and waves. LOVE Elucence MBC, Giovanni 50/50 condish, Qhemet Products, V05 Calming Chamomile Tea Therapy condish, Jessicurl WDT. These are my official HG's that I love oh so much
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Curlypad?feature=mhum

comic-p.jpg
  • keepitmovin2.0keepitmovin2.0 Posts: 653Registered Users
    The only product I've tried in this line is the hair butter. It's heavenly. It smells like chocolate truffles, melts in your hands and gives an excellent sheeny/shiny factor without feeling or looking greasy. I really like it. I didn't care for it as much on wet hair as I did on dry hair.
    Currently using:

Poo: CON Sulfate Free poo
    Rinse out: Tresemme Naturals
    Leave-in: CJAOO Daily Cond
    Styler: KCCC sparingly and Ampro Olive Oil Gel where needed
    DT: KBB Lucious Locks Mask + EVOO/Avocado
  • empressriempressri Posts: 4,812Registered Users
    Yeah girl, for us curlies I really think most hair butters work better on dry hair. The only caveat is kbb hair butter or...oyin's [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Oyin-Handmade-Whipped-Pudding-p-353.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=oyin-whipped-pudding]whipped pudding[/buylink], those work perfectly on damp hair for me, and that's because they sort of set the curl pattern and are creamy.
    "Trust is knowing your SO would do the right thing in the face of strange vagina." Nej
    [/B]
  • KitathenaKitathena Posts: 1,666Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Ooh, I've got to try this, it looks divine. I've been looking for a good butter too.
    00f0fe4a-6e80-4412-94d4-a8bc465cb7ae_zps1be28d8c.jpg?t=1377261778
    My blogs: NewlyNatural.com
    My fotki pw:hair
  • BugEyeZBugEyeZ Posts: 314Registered Users Curl Novice
    look forward to hearing your review empressri.
    when all else fails...eat:icescream:
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Shescentit, Donna Marie, Komazu --- why am I paying attention? Help rescue my from PJ quicksand! Think I'll go buy a silk scruncie.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • KynnibKynnib Posts: 999Registered Users
    aww man. Those look good. Too bad they have honey in them
    4a hair. MOD CG routine.

Present Loves
    -Back on the (rajasthani) henna train! My hair is so much better now.
    -KBB hair butter mixed with Hairveda Cocasta oil
    -Spiral Solutions Deeply Decadent
  • D_MarieD_Marie Posts: 150Registered Users
    I ordered the banana brulee DC and the Seyani hair butter last week. The hair butter is cool, I think I need something with a milkier consistency. As far as the Banana brulee I don't think I'm feelin it too much. It has almost no slip and something about the smell bothers me. The AO HSR works better IMO.
    www.instagram.com/enliytenme
    3c/4a
    Shea Moisture JBCO shampoo
    Trader Joes Nourish Spa Conditioner
    Mielle Organics Protein Conditioner
    Camille Rose Almond Jai Twisting Butter (moisturizer)
    The Main Choice 3 in 1
    True by Made Beautiful leave in and hair butter
    Sweet almond oil
    As I Am Curling Jelly
    :toothy7:
    See D_Marie, I'm sooo glad you told me that!! I remember making a banana treatment, which is in my fotki. While it make my hair shiny and feel stronger, it really didn't have slip to it. I forgot that bananas don't give me slip. So if I buy her banana masque, I may as well make my own, so that's one thing off the list!

I will purchase her fortifying mask and the avocado one as I've heard wonderful things! Maybe her hair butter too, but I have so many hair butters and creams already...
    [/B]
  • foxycus02foxycus02 Posts: 918Registered Users
    Shescentit, Donna Marie, Komazu --- why am I paying attention? Help rescue my from PJ quicksand! Think I'll go buy a silk scruncie.

all these brands coming out the woodwork, we are never going to get better.

rockin' to the tune of her own beat...

comic-p.jpg
    Heh, SBB those two won't be getting my money so good luck to you! lol

I ordered her fortifying mask, avocado and the orange condish, as well as the temple food and the samples of her hair butters.
    [/B]
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I was good, I didn't buy anything -- except KT and [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink] with the Curlmart coupon-- and some Theraneem from Amazon.com where I got my automatic cat feeder. There are only so many new products I can try. I'm tempted for a quick minute, but if I just breathe I'm okay.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • va_candiva_candi Posts: 849Registered Users
    I was good, I didn't buy anything -- except KT and [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink] with the Curlmart coupon-- and some Theraneem from Amazon.com where I got my automatic cat feeder. There are only so many new products I can try. I'm tempted for a quick minute, but if I just breathe I'm okay.

Ditto! I got so excited, but once I saw how much shipping would be for the two 1 oz. samples that I wanted, I snapped to my senses.
  • eyesthatlieeyesthatlie Posts: 261Registered Users
    Has anyone else tried these products? My shopping cart is full right now. Everything looks really good!
  • hippychichippychic Posts: 4,673Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    one of our members here (charzboss) (sp?) did reviews on this on YT. :)
    LOIS (OS); cottony, TYPE 4 hair, fine/med strands; no cones bcz my hair hates them; last relaxer '98; now low porosity:?, ignores most natural hair rules; BC #8

faves: suave, v05 shampoo, conditioner (my own), raw shea butter, castor oil, peanut oil, aloe juice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mj11051mj11051 Posts: 407Registered Users
    I tired her banana brulee, no way I ended up selling it. It has too much protien in it for my hair. It left my hair very hard.
  • lashon20lashon20 Posts: 1,150Registered Users
    I love seyani hair butter
    http://mynaturalhairjourney.shutterfly.com/

Shampoos: Ion Hard Water Shampoo
    Conditioners: Curl Junkie
    Stylers: As I Am Smoothing Gel, Jane Carter Incredible Curls, Camille Rose Almond Jai Twisting Butter, Hairveda Whipped Gelly
    Moisturizers: Camille Rose Moisture Milk, Camille Rose Fresh Curl
    Leave-Ins: KBB Sweet Ambrosia
    Pomades: Hairveda Almond Glaze
  • beetle87beetle87 Posts: 136Registered Users
    I bought a sample of the Gillian butter in the pink lemonade scent. It smells like play doh. This is one line that I won't be repurchasing from again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • werenumber2werenumber2 Posts: 260Registered Users
    I can't do the Gillian butters. Way too much shea for me. I didn't expect it to be so dense since it's described as a detangler, but it's just too heavy for my hair. I agree with beetle87 about the play-doh scent undertone. The Banana Brulee is a nice protein deep conditioner. I was a little disappointed in the scent but it performs decently.

Now her standout? The Avocado conditioner. I loooove that stuff.
    comic-p.jpg

3b/c fine corkscrews and spirals. Naked hair above.

Wash: Elucence Moisture Balancing Shampoo
    Condish: Shescentit Avocado/Honey Rinse
    Moisture DT: Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk, Crece Pelo
    Protein DT: Shescentit Okra Hair Repair Reconstructor
    Leave-Ins: Shescentit Coco Creme, Darcy's Botanicals Sweet Cocoa Bean, Aubrey Organics Primrose Spray
    Stylers: Aubrey Organics B-5, Shea Moisture Curly Souffle

Subject to change!
  • msmchymsmchy Posts: 40Registered Users
    I tried the Banana Brulee Moisturizing Condtioner, and the two butters in a sample pack. IMO, the smells outperforms the products. The conditioner has emulsifying wax in it and the butters are very oily but everything smells like heaven. My advice, go to ebay and order some cream brulee, cotton candy, or orange sherbert fragrance oil and add it to you own mixtures and conditioners. Cheaper and same effect. All my lotions, butters, and conditioners smell like a bakery and the oils are so poignant, a little lasts a very long time.
  • Kinks74Kinks74 Posts: 394Registered Users
    I tried the Gillian butter, banana condish and avocado condish, none of which worked for me.
    Kinks, kinks and more kinks :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Goodies: KBB Hair Mask, KBB Deep Condish, JC WDT, Oyin Juices & Berries, Oyin Shine & Define, Oyin Whipped Pudding
    Faves & Raves: Oyin Juices & Berries, KBB Deep Condish, JC WDT, CBSS WSHP, KCCC, Henna :love4:
    Not so Goodies: Proteins & heavy oils...
    Current Challenge: kinky & twisted! (ahem, two-strand twisted) :toothy7:
  • labelfreelabelfree Posts: 364Registered Users
    I :love8: SheSheScentit I have the Coco Creme Leave In, Banana Brulee, Gillian/Seyani Butter (samples), and the Super Soft Honey Conditioning Rinse.

My favs are the Super Soft Honey Conditioning Rinse and the Gillan Butter they both make my hair feel divine.

Somebody mentioned Charzboss but here's the links
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_350G-TACyE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STWZFah0uVQ
    :wav:
    Finally found my staples :wav:
  • CocoTCocoT Posts: 5,330Registered Users
    I bought the Banana Brulee deep conditioner during her Black Friday sale. I havent gotten it yet but seeing yall's reviews I'm scared to try it.lol. I didnt realize it was a lot of protein in it and my hair gets hard with just about anything and it takes me quite a while to put some moisture back in. IDK. Hopefully it works for me.
    I been anxious about trying bananas in my hair though for some reason. I have a brown banana sitting in the fridge- it's been there since before thanksgiving. I'm gonna get some baby food banana and try to mix it with hibiscus powder and a little tea. Hope it works
    11.gif
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
    -Albert Einstein
    Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
  • CerendipityCerendipity Posts: 5,091Registered Users Curl Novice
    I have samples of the Gillian and seyani butters. Also the banana brûlée and tea tree and grapefruit conditioner along with the coco something leave in. All I can say is it's ok. Nothing wowing.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file