I need an intervention!

foxycus02foxycus02 Posts: 918Registered Users
This is a spin off from my devacurl thread. Just when I came back from the store dying to purchase something just for the hell of it. I read CN's and Teshon's replies. Is there a bug going around? Is it because winter is approaching?

I'm not sure. But I haven't purchase anything new in months. My routine has been working so well and all of a sudden there's an emptyness my heart wants to fill with product binging :angry7:

I purchased devacurl products and I had pretty good results. But STILL I want to buy more! I was reading around the site and have been real close to ordering Elucence MB Poo & Condish... that has been a popular for a while and one of the FEW products I have not tried. I also noticed [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Weekly-Deep-Conditioning-Treatment-p-106.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-weekly-deep-conditioner-treatment]jessicurl wdt[/buylink] is on alot of siggy's, must be something good?
I'm not messing with qhemet because oils & butters are not a good look for me. But I'm sure if I could drive to a store and get it, I probably would have purchased it.

Anyone, feeling the bug share your wants, or recent experiences!

rockin' to the tune of her own beat...

comic-p.jpg

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file