I don't know why....

foxycus02foxycus02 Posts: 918Registered Users
But I just purchased a line of Devacurl- low poo, one condition, angell, and set it free.

I saw it in Harmon's. I used it such a long time ago, I wanted to give it another shot. I have some serious issues I need to deal with (sigh).

Anyway, I will be trying them out tomorrow and this weekend and if they don't work out going right back to the store.

From what I remember OneC was pretty good, [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/DevaCare-Arc-AnGell-p-567.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=devacurl-devacare-arc-angell]Arc Angell[/buylink] didn't have enough hold. I like the scent of both.

I did spray set it free on some dry curls. It has a really fine mist which I expected to be a stream. Thats a plus. But it did leave those curls a bit sticky and with a producty feel. I don't really like feeling anything in my hair. Furthermore, it has a really strong scent which Im not sure I like. I will have to try it before I can make a conclusion so I will hold onto my opinion.

Get me excited or wary ladies. Anyone still using this stuff?

rockin' to the tune of her own beat...

comic-p.jpg

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file