Scalp massages! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!

empressriempressri Posts: 4,812Registered Users
Do them, if nothing for your sinuses. Off and on I would do them, but I'm here youtubing and decided to do one...OMG my scalp feels heavenly!! I thought it would be nice to oil my scalp with my moegrow too afterwards. Don't know if that helps with growth, but I must have hit something cause my sinuses feel extra clear now, and my allergies have been kicking my booty for the past week!
Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
"Trust is knowing your SO would do the right thing in the face of strange vagina." Nej
[/B]

Comments

• va_candiva_candi Posts: 849Registered Users
    I try to do one every night for a few minutes. It helps me to relax after a long day. I look forward to my nighttime hair ritual because it's usually the rare few minutes of the day that I get to do something nice for myself.
  • Jazz11Jazz11 Posts: 70Registered Users
    What is a scalp massage?
    Testing: Suave Naturals tropical coconut
    Pantene- Relaxed and natural for women of color
    Testing shampoo: Organix- Nourishing Coconut milk
    Testing styling- hypo-allergenic (sally's)

Transationing for 9 month March 1 2008
    Pictures coming soon:laughing7:
    3c/4a
  • empressriempressri Posts: 4,812Registered Users
    Jazz11 wrote: »
    What is a scalp massage?

:shock:
    "Trust is knowing your SO would do the right thing in the face of strange vagina." Nej
    [/B]
  • mixededmixeded Posts: 381Registered Users
    Jazz11 wrote: »
    What is a scalp massage?

Jazz hands on your scalp!

;-)
    :duckie: Fotki!
    Last relaxer: Feb. 2008
    Big Chop:
    Jan. 2009
  • mikosbellemikosbelle Posts: 363Registered Users
    Hmmm, maybe I can get the hubby to massage my scalp later on tonight, now that would be nice......if not I guess I could always settle for those people who do random massages in the middle of the mall :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]4A hair type, looking for healthy hair suggestions and improved styling techniques

my hair pics:
    http://public.fotki.com/mikosbelle/
    no pw needed

Currently experimeting with: MOP TOP :smurf:

My staple product lines are Qhemet, Afroveda, Kinky-Curly, Oyin, and Curl Junkie :D

Favorite combo: Afroveda pur whipped gelly + Kinky-Curly Curling Custard:angel8:
    Euwww you don't know if their hands are clean! hehee
    [/B]
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    mikosbelle wrote: »
    Hmmm, maybe I can get the hubby to massage my scalp later on tonight, now that would be nice......if not I guess I could always settle for those people who do random massages in the middle of the mall :p
    I just cannot see what is relaxing about getting a massage in the middle of the mall. Get a real massage and they give you a head massage too.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
    Hee, they do all of that at the Red Door Spa. When my fiance and I went, I joked to him, I can imagine those women trying to do my hair. The person with the texture closest to mine had a texturizer. Those women would probably give up hope and say no no no!!!!!!!
    [/B]
  • mikosbellemikosbelle Posts: 363Registered Users
    mikosbelle wrote: »
    I just cannot see what is relaxing about getting a massage in the middle of the mall. Get a real massage and they give you a head massage too.
    Hehe, I guess yall don't have much of a sense of humor....LOL it was just a joke about the mall people!! I was being somewhat sarcastic. A co-worker of mine who is into MMA goes to the mall people, and I tease him about it all the time :)
    empressri wrote: »
    Hee, they do all of that at the Red Door Spa. When my fiance and I went, I joked to him, I can imagine those women trying to do my hair. The person with the texture closest to mine had a texturizer. Those women would probably give up hope and say no no no!!!!!!!

I miss the Red Door Spa, I used to live near one in Short Pump, VA. but here in Savannah we don't have one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]4A hair type, looking for healthy hair suggestions and improved styling techniques

my hair pics:
    http://public.fotki.com/mikosbelle/
    no pw needed

Currently experimeting with: MOP TOP :smurf:

My staple product lines are Qhemet, Afroveda, Kinky-Curly, Oyin, and Curl Junkie :D

Favorite combo: Afroveda pur whipped gelly + Kinky-Curly Curling Custard:angel8:
    Oh!!!!! hahahah Mikos!!! Man those people practically attack you!!

WAIT! They had a shop where you could go in and get a massage, I remember seeing that briefly. They had the little chairs set up where you put your face in the hole.

Awww you went to the Red Door? Girl that spa is the truth!! I want to go back!!!!
    [/B]
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Hehe, I guess yall don't have much of a sense of humor....LOL it was just a joke about the mall people!! I was being somewhat sarcastic. A co-worker of mine who is into MMA goes to the mall people, and I tease him about it all the time :icon_smile:

Yes I did take it literally. Every time I go for my afternoon Misto at Starbucks I pass the little stand with the chairs and just wonder. Malls are so loud and public, you know? They also have a shop in the second level where do massage, but there are only flimsy screens between each massage table and the doors are open all the time so you can see people's heads.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • sam1082sam1082 Posts: 61Registered Users
    I swear i didnt believe you until i just did it and my nostril cleared right up! Hel-LO oxygen! :laughing4: I'll be massaging for the next few weeks while these allergies kick my tail
  • msamuelsmsamuels Posts: 113Registered Users
    I just read this and went in and did one on my dad to help his allergies. I don't know if it worked, but he just sat there with a very relaxed look on his face and said "thank you". Wether it clears his sinuses or not, I guess he was please because he went straight to bed.

I just did one on myself. It is relaxing:p. It also helped me to realize.. I NEED A MASUSE!
    Michelle. 4a/4b,3c
    "I am more than the limits of my body...because Christ is my soul. The soul outlives the body and certainly is more powerful and impactful."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file