CV shampoo bar storage

ajaneajane Posts: 323Registered Users
I am now the proud owner of 5 shampoo bar flavors and two soap flavors! How does everyone store their flavors? I bought a couple 3-packs of cheap plastic travel soap boxes at the dollar store. But is that the best way to store them? It would be a little awkward to have them stacked on the corner of the bathtub! How do you gals do it?

Comments

• pigreyhoundpigreyhound Posts: 764Registered Users
    Right now, I just leave them in their little brown baggies and store them in our second bathroom where it tends to be cooler. I have them all stacked in their own drawer.

But putting them in those plastic soap boxes are a good idea!

I usually use one bar up before I move on to a new one, but I have almost all sample sizes as I am still figuring out which one I like best. But when I do switch out, I usually dry them out on the side of the sink on a towel and the put them in their baggies.
    Growing out my curls. White hair, fine to medium texture but a lot of it. Low to medium porosity. Botticelli curls -- 2c/3a mix. My hair loves protein.
    CG since '08.

Cleanser: (Summer) Beautiful Curls Nurturing shampoo or Kathymack's soap bars
    Co-wash: TJ Nourish
    Protein: CJ Repair Me
    Styling products: (Summer) BB Styling Mudd
    Gel: (Summer) BRHG, Upper Management gel.
  • rymorg2rymorg2 Posts: 2,571Registered Users
    I do something similar to pigreyhound. I have a few flavors of samples on my shower caddy that has a soap shelf under it. I bought one of CV's oak soap dishes too and have a few on that one for my kids to use on the edge of the tub. The rest of them are in their baggies in a plastic drawer in the closet. I wait for them to dry out and if I switch them I put them back in their baggies and away. I have mostly samples but do have two full sized bars, and four full sized bars coming to me in the meantime. Oh, and I'll be placing another order next week probably.
    Cosmetology Educator with sensitivities, eczema and Seborrheic Dermatitis.
    Low poo: looking
    COWash: Eden, cheapo condish, CJDF
    RO: varies
    Protein: CJCF or CJRM
    DT: CJHBDF, CJCR, DBPC
    LI: varies, usually KCKT
    Stylers: KCCC, CRNCM, UFDCM, Curls gel, ecostyler

Lady Karaan, High Priestess of Hayr Tretements in the Order of Curly Crusaders
    Fotki updated 10/12/10 Password: wavy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ajaneajane Posts: 323Registered Users
    I was thinking how soon can order the full sized bar of honey butter this morning. There is a flavor ready to order on 8/30/08 I wanted to try. But two or three others in September and October. I will TRY to remain disciplined and wait until then......
  • rymorg2rymorg2 Posts: 2,571Registered Users
    ajane wrote: »
    I was thinking how soon can order the full sized bar of honey butter this morning. There is a flavor ready to order on 8/30/08 I wanted to try. But two or three others in September and October. I will TRY to remain disciplined and wait until then......

LOL I'm placing orders every week or two. I can't remain disciplined! :D
    Cosmetology Educator with sensitivities, eczema and Seborrheic Dermatitis.
    Low poo: looking
    COWash: Eden, cheapo condish, CJDF
    RO: varies
    Protein: CJCF or CJRM
    DT: CJHBDF, CJCR, DBPC
    LI: varies, usually KCKT
    Stylers: KCCC, CRNCM, UFDCM, Curls gel, ecostyler

Lady Karaan, High Priestess of Hayr Tretements in the Order of Curly Crusaders
    Fotki updated 10/12/10 Password: wavy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KoolKurls11KoolKurls11 Posts: 13Registered Users
    i heard great things about these shampoo bars but where do ypu get them?
  • Curly Girl FlaCurly Girl Fla Posts: 1,834Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    i heard great things about these shampoo bars but where do ypu get them?

At this site. If you do a search, you'll find a few different threads with some recommendations and characteristics of different bars, too...
  • va_candiva_candi Posts: 849Registered Users
    rymorg2 wrote: »
    ajane wrote: »

LOL I'm placing orders every week or two. I can't remain disciplined! :D

Ditto. I tried waiting, but I was worried that the one that was available now would be sold out by the time October gets here.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file