Hi from Chicago!

beaniesmombeaniesmom Posts: 40Registered Users
Hello Curlies!!

Finally! A website with substantial information for people like me!

I have been wearing my hair natural for about a year now, after dealing with weaves, wigs and braids for years! One thing I can say about that whole experience is at least my hair grew!! When stretched out-- it's a "touch" past my shoulders.

I'm in the 3C-4A range. However, when my hair is straightened-- it's baby-fine... Also, I have grey roots, and dye my hair because I'm not ready to go that route yet!!

Just researching this site this afternoon-- I've gotten lots of information that is valuable. I look forward to participating on this site for a long time to come.
Hair Type: 3C/4A
Prematurely Gray, Baby-fine/Thin
Use Clairol Textures & Tones to Color
Products
:
*Pantene Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Conditioner for Conditioning/Co-Wash & Leave-In
*Garnier Fructis Fortifying Triple Nutrition Shampoo
*Jane Carter Solution Nourish & Shine

Comments

• gemini12gemini12 Posts: 146Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Hi and welcome!

I'm a newbie, too. I've found TONS of great information already and I'm sure you will, too!
    CG as of 8/28/08
    thin/fine 2a/3a hair

Still searching for my HG's, but currently loving:
    Rinse out: AOHR
    Leave in: Giovanni Direct
    Styling: KCCC, LOOB, TW, TT, HESMU
  • cristacrista Posts: 116Registered Users
    Welcome and we look forward to having you on the site!
    Crista
  • ringlets of fireringlets of fire Posts: 105Registered Users
    Welcome
    Hair: tight waves to loose curls. Thick. Coarse. Dry. Natural redhead until bright white strands popped out. Color with FramColor now. Shampoo: alternate Phytojoba with Cowash: Suave coconut, Paul Brown or those that didn't work well as a conditioner. Conditioner: can't find one heavy enough. Product: Aveda Brilliant Humectant Pomade. DT: Coconut Oil

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file