CurlTalk

What exactly is a pet peeve?

Everyone keeps naming their pet peeves but no one posts a picture. Is it fowl, finned, furred? :compress:

Comments

• rainshowerrainshower Posts: 4,420Registered Users
    Speckla wrote: »
    Everyone keeps naming their pet peeves but no one posts a picture. Is it fowl, finned, furred? :compress:

peevescp.gif
    "Dogs stink too, but I like dog stink." ~ rileyb
  • lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
    Ahhh! You beat me to it! I knew there had to be a picture of one somewhere & that's the one I originally found! :lol:

So here's the other:

peeve3.jpg
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Ah, that's what a pet peeve looks like. I have been wanting to get a pet peeve but I'm not sure what to feed them.
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users
    Here's my pet peeve:
    DSCN0611-vi.jpg
    Would you like it? It eats dog food among other things.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
    Here's mine. I keep a squirt bottle handy and they're catchin' on fast.

000_1545-vi.jpg
  • yagottaloveyacurlsyagottaloveyacurls Posts: 5,766Registered Users
    Bailey422 wrote: »
    Here's my pet peeve:
    DSCN0611-vi.jpg

:blob7:I would, I'll email you my address and we can sort out the details later...
    Here's my pet peeve:
    DSCN0611-vi.jpg

:blob7:I would, I'll email you my address and we can sort out the details later...

Um, hello, she was talking to me. I was still discussing it with my cats. They would be happy to have a new (boy or girl?) sibling.
    Um, hello, she was talking to me. I was still discussing it with my cats. They would be happy to have a new (boy or girl?) sibling.

Back off, sister. That little doggy is MINE! :evil1:

Back off, sister. That little doggy is MINE! :evil1:

Nope, doggy mine, mine, MINE! (channeling inner two year old)
    :evil3: sorry. I've already signed the adoption papers.
    ha ha. :p
    :evil3: sorry. I've already signed the adoption papers.
    ha ha. :p

I filled your ink pens with disappearing ink. haha!
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users
    Ladies, ladies, ladies. Let me step in to settle this argument. As a frequent supporter of animal-related causes and transport driver, I feel able to provide a diplomatic solution:

I'M TAKING HIM MYSELF!
    :evil1:
    ninja dog wrote: »
    Ladies, ladies, ladies. Let me step in to settle this argument. As a frequent supporter of animal-related causes and transport driver, I feel able to provide a diplomatic solution:

I'M TAKING HIM MYSELF!
    :evil1:

I'll trade you :icescream: for him. :evil1:
  • NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    You can NOT have my pet peeve.

But I really wish she'd stop sneaking into my room and messing up my blankets! You can even see she left a tuft of hair. Dirty little thing!

IMG_4787.jpg
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • YolyCYolyC Posts: 3,758Registered Users
    My pet peeve is

<

Her pet peeve is the fly she's been trying to catch for the past hour. :laughing6:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything."
    Malcolm X
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users
    I'll trade you for him.

Ha! You think my love of ice cream outweighs my love of animals?

I don't even like ice cream!!!!!!hahahahahahaha!

No, seriously. If you work on NetG to give me her little Peeve-y, I'll consider forfeiting Bailey's beauty.

Those are my terms.:wave:
    I think all the pet peeves are cute. I will find your weakness yet. :toothy7:
  • lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
    NetG,

What a cutie she is! I love the red. She's like a little fox!
    lazy loops wrote: »
    NetG,

What a cutie she is! I love the red. She's like a little fox!

Awww, thanks!

Her name is actually Andy, after Andy Fox - a baseball player. Because first reaction we had when we saw her was that she looks like a fox!

Sorry, Andy's not going anywhere... she is VERY attached to me and gets separation anxiety big time, even when other people are around!
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

Um, first one with an address can have mine. My pet peeve is seriously getting on my last nerve lately. I've been threatening getting a doghouse for him, but I think he'd die of heartbreak. That and he'd chirp (yes he chirps, no he isn't part bird) all night and annoy the neighbors. :sad8:

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
    Um, first one with an address can have mine. My pet peeve is seriously getting on my last nerve lately. I've been threatening getting a doghouse for him, but I think he'd die of heartbreak. That and he'd chirp (yes he chirps, no he isn't part bird) all night and annoy the neighbors. :sad8:

OICU812 Speckla Lane
    Specklaville, USA

OICU812 Speckla Lane
    Specklaville, USA

The postman better not bring him back to me as undeliverable! :evil1:

• keikokkeikok Banned Posts: 585Banned Users
    doratheexplorerch8.jpg
    w292.png

This is definitely my image of a pet peeve. I dont know why my kids have to watch this show all the time.
    Keiko

my fotki-its a work in progress
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fkeikok%2F" class="Popup
    password:curly

OICU812 Speckla Lane
    Specklaville, USA

ha ha you forgot the state and zipcode!
    DISQUALIFIED!
    That means he's mine!

Yagotta L. Yacurls
    123 MinPin Lane
    Doglover, VA 22030

haha. He's mine. He's mine..:compress:

OICU812 Speckla Lane
    Specklaville, USA

ha ha you forgot the state and zipcode!
    DISQUALIFIED!
    That means he's mine!

Yagotta L. Yacurls
    123 MinPin Lane
    Doglover, VA 22030

haha. He's mine. He's mine..:compress:

I am my own state and zip code.
  • cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users
    This is Vivie Queen bee of pet peeves.

IMG_0831.jpg

She is no longer the quiet, easy to forget she was there even when sleeping on your shoulders kitten that I took in nearly a month ago. She has invaded our home, claiming all the comfy chairs and laps as her own. It does not matter if you remove her and sit down, she will crawl in behind you and continue her nap between your back and the chair.

She has grown into a superior stalker, master of the 2 legged jumping pounce. She might look innocent in this picture, but she is in her dormant state. When she's awake, no feet are safe. She is a prowler of the night, biting at your toes in your sleep, she tries to smoother us to death by attempting to sleep on our heads.

I am afraid that we have awoken an evil furball of cuteness that will never be conquered.
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • KeeweeKeewee Posts: 1,376Registered Users
    He is mine...I lurve him....
    <
    My pet peeve's newest trick is refusing to go out when it's raining unless I have the towel in hand and ready for her before she goes out the door.
    -Speckla