For anyone looking for a hair cut..

EricurlsEricurls Posts: 12Registered Users
So as you can see by the title this is for anyone who needs help looking for a new do.

TRY GOOGLE IMAGES! lol
i know its random but bringing in picture(s) of what you want will really help your stylist know exactly what you want.

first step is to figure out how long you want to cut it.
i suggest going for something shoulder length so your curls have life to them.

Second step is to figure out if you want bangs or not. if your not into bangs or the droopy curls down your face look, try shorter curls at the top of your head.

third step. find a great stylist and book an appointment!! dont be scare to try something new. after all its only hair. it will grow back!!
Born w/ curls. Will die w/ curls.
Ty
pe 3A.
Member since June 31 2008.
Absolutely in love with Tresemme Curly hair products.
:rolleyes: Erica Michelle

Comments

• cjohnson2010cjohnson2010 Posts: 58Registered Users
    I do that all the time. I just search what I want and when I find it I either print it out or find out what type of style it is so I can get my hair cut that way.
  • ponygirlcurtisponygirlcurtis Posts: 29Registered Users
    Recently I made the decision to cut my hair way short! I love it, but some of my friends are telling me it looked better long. Most adults love it short. Kinda confusing. My hair is mostly curly in the front, just wavy in the back, so it being short makes the back have more body... The curls in the front look kind of like a curly crown... Should I keep it short or try growing it out again???
    Lovin My Curls!
    Currently Using,:occasion9: Suave Coconut Conditioner, and Aussie Mousse+leave-in-conditioner. Working Well!
    Got Scrunch?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file