CurlTalk

My transition plan...I think

MsZareeMsZaree Posts: 36Registered Users
After reading up on this topic I think I have a plan of action and would love any and all feedback.

I am out on disability until at least October and spend most of my time laying in the bed. So until I'm back in the real world I will wash & deep condition my hair and have someone cornrow it for me. I will continue to oil my scalp while the cornrows are in my hair. I'm thinking I can keep the cornrows in for about 2 weeks. Still working on what my products will be.

When it's time to go back to work I will go back to the shop and have my stylist give me roller sets and trims until I am through transitioning.
Last touch up: May 1, 2008
BC: May 24, 2009

Comments

• Melanie_LinnMelanie_Linn Posts: 457Registered Users
    sound like a good plan to me:thumright:
    3c/4aMCiii normal/low porosity med elasticty

Shampoo- JC Hydrating Invigorating poo, Alaffia Shea & Virgin Coconut Enriching Shampoo, CV poo bars
    Rinse out- Natures gate hemp, GSAS
    Leave in- GDLI, Beautiful Curls Curl Activating Leave in
    DT- Still working on that
    Styler- Ecostyler Crystal, Queen Helene Royal Curl Creme
    Sealer- castor, Shea butter,jojoba oil

I don't know how well I'll keep it up, my blog The Lions Mane
  • MsZareeMsZaree Posts: 36Registered Users
    What shampoo and deep conditioner can I use that I can send my husband to like Wal-Mart to get?
    Last touch up: May 1, 2008
    BC: May 24, 2009
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users
    Sounds like an excellent plan. Can you also wash your hair with cornrows? And you can wear wigs with cornrows for a bit of variety.
    My blog - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fsuburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
    My FOTKI - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwhatsnew.fotki.com%2Fsuburbanbushbabe%2F" class="Popup
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • curlee1curlee1 Posts: 48Registered Users
    good plan...you can always tweek it as u go..
    much luck