New & hoping to learn

MsZareeMsZaree Posts: 36Registered Users
Hello everyone! I am completely new to this whole hair care thing. I don't know how to do anythnig for my hair except pay someone else to do it. I have been going back and forth on going natural for a little over a year and have been scared. I was in a pretty serious car accident on June 24th, the day I was sceduled for my touch-up. I have not been able to go to the shop since and have been wearing my hair in cornrows, done by friends. That makes my last relaxer late April/early May, so I'm thinking now is my chance to do this.

I am open to all the help I can get and look forward to the knowledge and support I will find on this site.
Last touch up: May 1, 2008
BC: May 24, 2009

Comments

• cristacrista Posts: 116Registered Users
    We're glad you're here. I'm sorry to hear about your accident! You came to the right place - lots of support and information. Enjoy!
    Crista
  • cjohnson2010cjohnson2010 Posts: 58Registered Users
    Welcome, I'm new as well. Sorry about the accident. I love this site, and I know you will too. Very helpful!
  • ringlets of fireringlets of fire Posts: 105Registered Users
    Welcome. It will be fun to try new things.
    Hair: tight waves to loose curls. Thick. Coarse. Dry. Natural redhead until bright white strands popped out. Color with FramColor now. Shampoo: alternate Phytojoba with Cowash: Suave coconut, Paul Brown or those that didn't work well as a conditioner. Conditioner: can't find one heavy enough. Product: Aveda Brilliant Humectant Pomade. DT: Coconut Oil

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file