Flexi-8 hair clips

JLowJLow Registered Users Posts: 180
There are quite a few ladies on this board, including myself that are really liking the Flexi-8 clips as a way to tie back our hair without damaging it. Have you considererd carrying them in Curl Mart? www.flexi-8.com they would be a wonderful way to expand the accessory section on the site!!
Even when products are available to me in other places I tend to order from Curl Mart just because of the wonderful customer service I receive and the prompt shipping! Thank you so much for all that you do!!
Have a wonderful day!
*Justine*
3a/M/ii with some 2c thrown in some days just below shoulders (growing to mid back)
CGish since 6/8/08 -- one low sulfate wash on 6/7 Completely CG since 8/8/08
Loving Lavender mist, CG "Glisten to Me" spray, KBB hair milk and KCCC
Currently Trying Pink Boots, Tightly Wound, KBB, Kenra condish and anything else I can get my hot little PJ hands on.
http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n.../Curly%20Hair/

Comments

• redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls PittsburghRegistered Users Posts: 17,502 Curl Neophyte
    I thought I remembered this topic being covered before, before you signed up. Here's the link. I wonder if the retailer has changed his mind.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • JLowJLow Registered Users Posts: 180
    I thought I remembered this topic being covered before, before you signed up. Here's the link. I wonder if the retailer has changed his mind.

Ahhh I figured someone had probably already suggested it. But I couldn't find anything when I searched, I hope he changes his mind!! I would think it would be a good buisness decision! Thank you for the link!
    *Justine*
    3a/M/ii with some 2c thrown in some days just below shoulders (growing to mid back)
    CGish since 6/8/08 -- one low sulfate wash on 6/7 Completely CG since 8/8/08
    Loving Lavender mist, CG "Glisten to Me" spray, KBB hair milk and KCCC
    Currently Trying Pink Boots, Tightly Wound, KBB, Kenra condish and anything else I can get my hot little PJ hands on.
    http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n.../Curly%20Hair/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file