Baby oil and skin so soft?

tarahhhhtarahhhh Posts: 125Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I was looking through my bathroom cabinets searching for whatever I could find to use in my hair. I found baby oil and skin so soft .. any ideas on if this would be a good idea or not? Let's face it, we're all pretty insane for putting vinegar, honey, lube, and the tons of other things we make, find, and concoct in our hair .. I'm just trying to be ahead of the curve and find the next big thing .. :money:. If you think its a good idea or not please state why so I know what I should look for next time.
Tarah - with an "H" :hello2:
Always trying something new.

I'm a curly college student, and LOVING it.
"They say when you die your life flashes before your eyes - Make it worth watching."

Comments

• lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
    Use a natural (plant) oil instead. A good oil mix is Africa's Best Herbal Blend with Ginseng. Another good one is jojoba oil. Other people use grape seed oil, or almond oil, or olive oil, or coconut oil...

Baby Oil & I'm thinking probably Skin So Soft, too, contain mineral oil. You can't use that & not shampoo. You'll have a mess of buildup that'll need sulfates to clear up.
  • tarahhhhtarahhhh Posts: 125Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thanks, I didn't think of that. I guess I should stop looking in the bathroom cabinets and start looking in the kitchen ones ..
    Tarah - with an "H" :hello2:
    Always trying something new.

I'm a curly college student, and LOVING it.
    "They say when you die your life flashes before your eyes - Make it worth watching."
  • cjccjc Posts: 636Registered Users
    lazy loops wrote: »
    Use a natural (plant) oil instead. A good oil mix is Africa's Best Herbal Blend with Ginseng. Another good one is jojoba oil. Other people use grape seed oil, or almond oil, or olive oil, or coconut oil...

Baby Oil & I'm thinking probably Skin So Soft, too, contain mineral oil. You can't use that & not shampoo. You'll have a mess of buildup that'll need sulfates to clear up.

This has nothing to do with this thread.....but I LOVE your kitty video in your signature:)
    cjc
    3B very thick, curly hair and on the longer side
    Palm Beach County, Fl

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file