Introducing Myself

RoanokeRoanoke Posts: 9Registered Users
Hi everyone! My name is Emily. I've been lurking on this site for several weeks, working up the courage to say something. I've been CG for 16 days, and my hair is starting to look better. I think my hair is 2B with some 3A, but I could be wrong. Well, anyway, that's all I have to say. I'm so happy to be here!
CG since August 9, 2008 :toothy7:
Current Routine: Co-wash twice a week with Suave Ocean Breeze, condition daily with AOHR
Experimenting with: Jessicurl CCSS and RR, Suave Green Apple as a leave-in

Comments

• LikeAustraliaLikeAustralia Posts: 2,812Registered Users
    Hi Emily. I'm new here too and it is intimidating with everyone who seems to know all the perfect hair solutions, so I know how you feel. I lurked for a month or so too, but everyone is SO nice and encouraging. Don't be afraid :)

I'm only a Day 3-er and I am seeing great results too :)
    Not Cindy or Sindy or Syndey or any other such abomination.
    It's Sydney, like Australia.
    Formerly known as SydneyCurl.

• Jaqui1988Jaqui1988 Posts: 7Registered Users
    Hey everyone! My name is Jaqui and I am 20 years old, I was refered to this site which by the way I absolutely love! By someone on yahoo, I asked how to help grow my hair and I explained how I am bi-racial and how hard it is for me, and I have bought a few products from this site and so far so good. However I have a tiny problem i'm in the inbetween stage. I cut my hair really short back in Jan it has grown a lot but not enough I also used to always add hair length to my hair with " weave" and always used to get relaxers now I want to go natural and it is so hard to style my hair because it is soooo thick and short!!!! But I am taking some vitamins to help grow my hair if anyone has any style suggestions or anything like that is will i would love to hear it!!!! Thanx guys i look forward to talking to you guys!
    - Jaqui
    " Bi-Racial , best of both worlds"

:blob7:Products used:
    • MixedChicks leave-in-conditioner
    • MixedChicks Shampoo
    • Tweek
    • MixedChicks deep conditioner
    • Curlisto ( sometimes)
  • cristacrista Posts: 116Registered Users
    We're glad you all are here!
    Crista
  • ringlets of fireringlets of fire Posts: 105Registered Users
    Welcome
    Hair: tight waves to loose curls. Thick. Coarse. Dry. Natural redhead until bright white strands popped out. Color with FramColor now. Shampoo: alternate Phytojoba with Cowash: Suave coconut, Paul Brown or those that didn't work well as a conditioner. Conditioner: can't find one heavy enough. Product: Aveda Brilliant Humectant Pomade. DT: Coconut Oil

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file