I'm Back!

JamieGayleJamieGayle Posts: 2Registered Users
Heyy beautiful curlyheads!!

I'm not so new. I had an account a few years ago and forgot my username (duh). I'm back now!

A bit about me:
I have long 3A/3B curls. I'm from NY. I've been to Devachan at least 5 times. I'm over it now, too expensive. Used to be a strict CG. Used to be tied to AnGell and NoPoo. I have less money now, so my new loves are Fruit of the Earth AVG, Nature's Gate Teatree Condish for cowashes and Aussie Smooth Condish for a leave-in. My low budget stash works ten times better than DevalCurl used to. I think when something is expensive, you have to force yourself to love it so you don't get product junkie's remorse (PJR?):toothy7:.

Feels good to be back and give some product reviews.
I am always looking at the site. I just procrastinated with becoming a member again.

- Jamie

Comments

• cristacrista Posts: 116Registered Users
    We're glad you're back!
    Crista
  • ringlets of fireringlets of fire Posts: 105Registered Users
    Hello, glad to see people come back! I just joined, so it's all new to me.
    Hair: tight waves to loose curls. Thick. Coarse. Dry. Natural redhead until bright white strands popped out. Color with FramColor now. Shampoo: alternate Phytojoba with Cowash: Suave coconut, Paul Brown or those that didn't work well as a conditioner. Conditioner: can't find one heavy enough. Product: Aveda Brilliant Humectant Pomade. DT: Coconut Oil

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file