Jessicurl Rockin Ringlets

CheeksCheeks Registered Users Posts: 4
Hi All

I have ran out of my Jessicurl Rockin Ringlets potion and I can't find anywhere in the UK that stocks it :( The two stockists listed on Jessicurls websites have problems with their websites so I cannot order there and I don't want to pay an excessive $30 on top of the cost of the product to ship it from USA.

Any suggestions??

Thanks

Cheeks x

Comments

• mumofcurlygirlmumofcurlygirl Registered Users Posts: 472
    Mariposa Import hun, Ive just ordered some Jessicurl WDT from there - it's 12 euro's shipping (about £8 ) but they deliver really fast to say they are in the Netherlands :toothy7:
    Trying to work out my 5 year olds 2c fine frizzy/curly hair

http://public.fotki.com/angel6901/
    Password; curlygirl

Loving KBB and Kinky Curly!! :love7::
  • CheeksCheeks Registered Users Posts: 4
    oooh ty so much! Do you have the link - the one I just found doens't seem to have any jessicurl :(
  • mumofcurlygirlmumofcurlygirl Registered Users Posts: 472
    www.mariposa-import.com
    Hope you get your Jessicurl :toothy7:
    Trying to work out my 5 year olds 2c fine frizzy/curly hair

http://public.fotki.com/angel6901/
    Password; curlygirl

Loving KBB and Kinky Curly!! :love7::
  • curlydocurlydo Registered Users Posts: 2
    Hi girls,

I've just read your post and I am curious how much I have to pay if I want to buy some good curly hair products. As I can see I have to pay about 15euro product + 12(or more for shipping). Am I right? So that fine, but I am from Bulgaria and I don't think that Mariposa Import delivers to Central and Southeastern Europe :( . Do you have any information about shipping in that part of Europe. Do you know some other links that have delivers in my country.

Thanks

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file