Know any good mousses and leave ins ?

confusedcurlyconfusedcurly Posts: 10Registered Users
I am going cg and I need mousse and leave in that is cg approved .

also, I prefer to be natural and vegan friendly (no animal products no test on animals) please . :wink:

and my hair sometimes does not hold style well for long, so i will like a good hold please . :color:

thank you !

Comments

• DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users Curl Neophyte

also, I prefer to be natural and vegan friendly (no animal products no test on animals) please . :wink:

and my hair sometimes does not hold style well for long, so i will like a good hold please . :color:

thank you !
    some of the gals are liking AG Mousse/gel but keep in mind according to the CG book that mousse will build up and leave a coating on your hair over time. CG method prefers that your finishing products be clear. What type are you?? That could help gals to give you product advice depending on your hair texture, etc. Check the Readers Product Reviews too!
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
  • confusedcurlyconfusedcurly Posts: 10Registered Users
    well if you look at my other question my hair is confused :[ its like 2a in the front and sides, 2b/c and some 3a in the back .
    that's why I am trying cg to see if things would even out . :]

also gel makes my hair crunchy ish so i don't like using that much :[
  • DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    well if you look at my other question my hair is confused :[ its like 2a in the front and sides, 2b/c and some 3a in the back .
    that's why I am trying cg to see if things would even out . :]

also gel makes my hair crunchy ish so i don't like using that much :[
    I use JC Nourish and SHine ( I just put my 2cents in on the Readers Product Review for this) to "scrunch out the crunch" and it has worked really great!!! I'm a CK, BRHG fan as well and it's been helping me to keep my frizz and poof under control and gives me a good lasting hold.
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
  • TillyMunchyWavesTillyMunchyWaves Posts: 671Registered Users
    Giovanni leave in. Sometimes mixed in with something "stronger." The Giovanni is very light.
    Also no lanolin or anything, not tested on animals.
    Wavy, curly on the ends, 2C.
    Coarse to medium textured, porous, dry, and lots of it.
    Shampoo--HSH Pumpkin, Abba Pure Moisture
    LVPNG, HSH Pumpkin, Walgreen's Knockoffs--Condish/Cowash
    AOHR, Nexxus, EO--LI
    CK & ReCoil--Activator
    Suave Max Hold, Alagio Curl-Gel
    For inquiring minds who want to know:
    http://www.public.fotki.com/TillyErnissee
  • LikeAustraliaLikeAustralia Posts: 2,812Registered Users

thank you !

I use Beauty Without Cruelty (BWC on the bottle) Revitalizing Leave-in. I haven't seen it much on this site, but I've been using it for a few months and it is really nice and it is cruelty free/natural :).

As far as mousse, I don't know. I was using a mousse before I went CG, but I now use Biolage Gelee. It is giving me nice results.
    Not Cindy or Sindy or Syndey or any other such abomination.
    It's Sydney, like Australia.
    Formerly known as SydneyCurl.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file