Freebies with curlmart order...

aislinaislin ILRegistered Users Posts: 864
Was I supposed to signify which freebie I wanted in my curlmart order I just placed, or do they automatically get sent along to me? I would prefer a sample of the Tweek, but I am also eligible for a Jessicurl product and something else. But while placing my order, I didn't see an option to choose them anywhere and now I'm afraid I'm going to miss out :(
Wurly, fine, thin, moderately to heavily porous. Mod CG.

Comments

• va_candiva_candi Registered Users Posts: 849
    I didn't get to specify my freebie for either of the last two orders that I placed, but both came with samples of Tweek.
  • sophiemolsophiemol philadelphiaRegistered Users Posts: 101
    I think you get what you are eligible for so long as they haven't run out...last time I ordered I didn't get what they had advertised as a sample but I got a gel sample of Fuzzy Duck. This time I got the Tweek and the thermal hair wrap. I didn't get jessicurl though because they weren't advertising that as the freesample when I placed my order. I didn't have to indicate what i wanted, it just automatically came.
    3a & hates mag sulfates
    currently using:
    AOHR
    Mop Top Shampoo or Eulence 1x week
    KBB nectar leave-in with KCCC
  • aislinaislin ILRegistered Users Posts: 864
    Ah gotcha, thank you ladies, you've put my pj mind to rest :wink:.
    Wurly, fine, thin, moderately to heavily porous. Mod CG.

• Shelly FontanaShelly Fontana Registered Users Posts: 253
    Hello,

We will put the freebie in your order when we fill your order. We ran out of the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Too-Shea-Extra-Moisturizing-Conditioner-p-105.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-too-shea-extra-moisturizing-conditioner]Jessicurl Too Shea[/buylink] very fast and have just a few Tweek left for this month. Thank you for your orders!

Best,
    Shelly
    Shelly Fontana

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file