CurlTalk

How to sell...

CurlyEyesCurlyEyes Posts: 2,983Registered Users
magazines for school fundraisers non-obnoxiously...

I usually don't participate in these kinds of things, but if I sell six orders, it's a trip to the beach! On a school day!

I don't want to be overly annoying and pressure people into buying stuff, but I don't want to end up buying them all for myself. Who should I ask? How should I ask? Do you want to buy from me?

Wasn't that so sneaky and smooth?

I aprecciate help!
made up of 98.822% silliness!!

beautiful_wonderful_fabulous_jade_antm.gif

Comments

• SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    My son's school does this for fundraising too. There was no prize for the amount of magazines sold, but it helps fund the program that he's in. Every little bit helps. My husband and I each chose a magazine that we wanted. The we asked our family members if there were any magazines they wanted to order. I'm not sure if we got 6 orders, but we tried. I would feel uncomfortable going door to door, but I've had plenty of teens selling magazines ring our bell.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    Find out who gets magazines & they can just keep rolling over their subscription. Hubby's got a subscription that I think doesn't expire for years...lol
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P