If Republicans ran the USA...

TillyMunchyWavesTillyMunchyWaves Registered Users Posts: 671
If Republicans ran the world...the way it should be...

#1 There would be no public school. Those liberals want to tax MY PROPERTY to pay for their devil-worshipping, gay-brainwashing schools! If I could keep my money, I could just send my kid to a private school of my choice or just homeschool them--we would have alot more money and I wouldn't have to work.

#2 2ND AMENDMENT PEOPLE!! Cops would have to go. They have no right to tell me what to do. Americans can handle themselves in their own way, in their own time, with their own firearms. Get rid of liberal, amoral lawyers, judges, etc. If everyone in the US was armed, there would be no crime. Also, get rid of the Fire Dept. and Housing Auth. If you're a good Christian, God will protect you, and won't let your house burn down, etc. If you're a liberal, you deserve what happens to you.

#3 Cut all funding for the environment, parks, public transp, etc. Again, the libs want all your $$$ for their programs. If you're too poor to own property, lakefronts, 15 wooded acres, then get a better job! It's not the gov't or MY responsibility to provide camping/fishing/hunting/backpacking opps. Also, if you don't own a car (or a private jet) it ain't my problem!

#4 In order to protect all future generations, sterilize all Liberals. It's unethical to just round them up and and execute them all (unfortunately) If we can just prevent liberals from reproducing, we would stop all rapes, murders, child abuse, fraud, robberies, etc. since those crimes are ALWAYS committed by a liberal! Stop them at the source! They just teach their children how to be just like them! THEY cause all the problems!

#5 Stop all public hospital funding. If you liberals weren't so amoral and anti-Christian, God wouldn't let you get sick--he would also protect you from accidents. Letting jobless liberals go to the emergency room is interfereing with God's will.

I know all you Dems & Libs are going to WHINE and ATTACK this post...I just hope we can keep you all from running our country into the ground!

For all of you that got this far, tell me...how many of you took this post seriously?
Wavy, curly on the ends, 2C.
Coarse to medium textured, porous, dry, and lots of it.
Shampoo--HSH Pumpkin, Abba Pure Moisture
LVPNG, HSH Pumpkin, Walgreen's Knockoffs--Condish/Cowash
AOHR, Nexxus, EO--LI
CK & ReCoil--Activator
Suave Max Hold, Alagio Curl-Gel
For inquiring minds who want to know:
http://www.public.fotki.com/TillyErnissee

Comments

• ninja dogninja dog Registered Users Posts: 23,780 Curl Neophyte
    Not me.........too many hints of irony.
  • automaticflowersautomaticflowers Registered Users Posts: 3,465
    I admit, #1 kinda made me see red... until I saw #2. :lol: I've heard people say things like that, so it wasn't a stretch when I read it.
  • DEL2CDEL2C Registered Users Posts: 6,418 Curl Neophyte
    Tilly wrote: »
    If Republicans ran the world...the way it should be...

#1 There would be no public school. Those liberals want to tax MY PROPERTY to pay for their devil-worshipping, gay-brainwashing schools! If I could keep my money, I could just send my kid to a private school of my choice or just homeschool them--we would have alot more money and I wouldn't have to work.

#2 2ND AMENDMENT PEOPLE!! Cops would have to go. They have no right to tell me what to do. Americans can handle themselves in their own way, in their own time, with their own firearms. Get rid of liberal, amoral lawyers, judges, etc. If everyone in the US was armed, there would be no crime. Also, get rid of the Fire Dept. and Housing Auth. If you're a good Christian, God will protect you, and won't let your house burn down, etc. If you're a liberal, you deserve what happens to you.

#3 Cut all funding for the environment, parks, public transp, etc. Again, the libs want all your $$$ for their programs. If you're too poor to own property, lakefronts, 15 wooded acres, then get a better job! It's not the gov't or MY responsibility to provide camping/fishing/hunting/backpacking opps. Also, if you don't own a car (or a private jet) it ain't my problem!

#4 In order to protect all future generations, sterilize all Liberals. It's unethical to just round them up and and execute them all (unfortunately) If we can just prevent liberals from reproducing, we would stop all rapes, murders, child abuse, fraud, robberies, etc. since those crimes are ALWAYS committed by a liberal! Stop them at the source! They just teach their children how to be just like them! THEY cause all the problems!

#5 Stop all public hospital funding. If you liberals weren't so amoral and anti-Christian, God wouldn't let you get sick--he would also protect you from accidents. Letting jobless liberals go to the emergency room is interfereing with God's will.

I know all you Dems & Libs are going to WHINE and ATTACK this post...I just hope we can keep you all from running our country into the ground!

For all of you that got this far, tell me...how many of you took this post seriously?
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I think you just said what a lot of people "THINK" but afraid to say in this PC obsessed :silent:world of ours
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
  • automaticflowersautomaticflowers Registered Users Posts: 3,465
    DEL2C wrote: »
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I think you just said what a lot of people "THINK" but afraid to say in this PC obsessed :silent:world of ours

Really? Maybe I'm just misunderstanding your post. You think lots of people want all liberals to be sterilized? (Well, actually, maybe they do. :lol: )

And that public schools worship Satan and brainwash kids about homosexuals? Really?

It also makes me giggle that anyone could actually believe that people get sick because they don't have uber-Christian "morals." Plenty of Christians get sick and die every day. But I guess seeking medical attention goes against God's will, so even the most devout Christians should suffer.

I'm not PC obsessed. I'm common sense obsessed. :)
  • battinlashbattinlash Registered Users Posts: 1,850
    If Republicans ran the world...huh. The kind of already do. I realize as a satire piece that this is meant to be extreme, but it's not entirely off the mark. Republicans have cut funding for just about every major program mentioned in the piece. They've let our public schools go to waste, abandoned any support for police and fire departments, created a major enviromental crisis, hampered our reproductive rights, and sat idly by while our country's healthcare system circles the drain. Oh, and they've also destroyed our country's reputation by starting an extremely unpopular war that has left us deeply in debt.

I'm sure Susan or MissSpam or some other super-conservative will try to debunk everything I just wrote, but it's a fact - our economy and our culture have suffered these last 8 years. And for all but a small part of that 8 years, we've had Republican control of every branch of goverment.
  • CurlyGina2CurlyGina2 Registered Users Posts: 1,048
    tantrum wrote: »
    If Republicans ran the world...huh. The kind of already do. I realize as a satire piece that this is meant to be extreme, but it's not entirely off the mark. Republicans have cut funding for just about every major program mentioned in the piece. They've let our public schools go to waste, abandoned any support for police and fire departments, created a major enviromental crisis, hampered our reproductive rights, and sat idly by while our country's healthcare system circles the drain. Oh, and they've also destroyed our country's reputation by starting an extremely unpopular war that has left us deeply in debt.

I'm sure Susan or MissSpam or some other super-conservative will try to debunk everything I just wrote, but it's a fact - our economy and our culture have suffered these last 8 years. And for all but a small part of that 8 years, we've had Republican control of every branch of goverment.

ITA with all of this. I like your posts :)
  • EfrizzabethEfrizzabeth Registered Users Posts: 8,792 Curl Neophyte
    Tilly wrote: »

:laughing7:
  • curlygirl81curlygirl81 Registered Users Posts: 127 Curl Neophyte
    It's not about Liberals and Republicans. It's about a philosophy that insists on thinking of the government as a "parent". America is the only country in the world where its citizens are sovereign. That means that whatever we decide to do with our lives is politically equal to the decisions of a king in any other country. We have "rights", not "privileges" granted by some higher power. WE ARE the higher power.

So anytime your rights are being chipped away, ignore the left/right dichotomy and look at WHO is doing the chipping, and why.

The real question is: exactly WHO is running things?

Just a thought.
  • notegalnotegal Registered Users Posts: 560
    It's not about Liberals and Republicans. It's about a philosophy that insists on thinking of the government as a "parent". America is the only country in the world where its citizens are sovereign. That means that whatever we decide to do with our lives is politically equal to the decisions of a king in any other country. We have "rights", not "privileges" granted by some higher power. WE ARE the higher power.

So anytime your rights are being chipped away, ignore the left/right dichotomy and look at WHO is doing the chipping, and why.

The real question is: exactly WHO is running things?

Just a thought.

I have wondered this as well. Good question. However I think the experiment has failed and we now realize that the country cannot have two parties. It ends up in something that looks like this...:argue:

I do agree that Tillys has it right as well. Things would be more logical, there would be more common sense and probably less of the (I hate to use the words) "dumbing down" of the people that seems to be going on.
    "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for."
    Ernest Hemingway

CG since June 15th, 2008:dog::love5::elephant:
    3b very thick hair with very kinky (possibly 3c) curls underneath
    Went Deva Care line beginning
    September 23, 2009
    Update: 10/12/2009 I can't stop playing with my curls!! So soft, shiny and manageable!!!! IN LOVE WITH DEVA Products!!!!!! YIPPPIE!!!!:wav:

• susancnwsusancnw Registered Users Posts: 1,374 Curl Novice
    Miss Trantrum - you include me in exalted company. Thank you.

Um, not super conservative - I just prefer limited government interference in my life. I prefer the ability to teach my children what I wish to and in my own time. I do not like having certain topics shoved in their faces at age 8 - I refused for several years running to have the Austin ISD teach it to my kids....and I got phone calls regarding each child each year...until the last year when I asked them what had happened that made them think that I'd changed my mind? If they wanted me to, I could keep my kids home...but the district had a particular week where they took 'count' of how many kids were in school to figure out funding. So they offered alternatives for them so they could keep their precious money. Same school that tried to diagnose one of my sons as ADHD - he wasn't hyper, he was bored.

And let's not execute liberals -- waste of perfectly good ammo - how about deporting all the illegals? That's a good start. I understand that there was a raid in MO this week that netted over 500 of them. Next move is to fine the company that hired them very heavily. I have done checking for valid SS numbers, it's not that hard and doesn't take that long...and you do it at the time of hire.

Curlygirl81 is very right...the government is not a parent and needs to stop acting like it and enabling people. Apparently Gustav could be heading towards NO - those poor people don't need another disaster but at least this time the governor is taking steps by placing the NG on alert, checking on supplies and will actually ORDER an evacuation, unlike the utterly and criminally incompetent mayor and governor they had during Katrina.

We need to start making our voices heard and demand that our employees, i.e., Congress and the Senate actually do the jobs we hire them for. How I WISH that Reagan had been able to get term limits passed.....
    My son wears combat boots (and a parachute). So does my son-in-law.
    The older I get, the less patience I have with cleverness. Thomas Sowell.
    Resolve to perform what you ought. Perform without fail what you resolve. Benjamin Franklin.
    Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. Mark Twain.

s-event.png

• EilonwyEilonwy Registered Users Posts: 12,391 Curl Connoisseur
    notegal wrote: »
    I do agree that Tillys has it right as well. Things would be more logical, there would be more common sense and probably less of the (I hate to use the words) "dumbing down" of the people that seems to be going on.

I'm a little confused about what you meant. Do you support the numbered suggestions in Tilly's post?

Sorry for not understanding!
  • justa.grrljusta.grrl Registered Users Posts: 85
    I would consider the above stated a very narrow view to possess, but am glad people share stuff like this, nonetheless. Provocation with or w/o intent can lead to good things.
  • TillyMunchyWavesTillyMunchyWaves Registered Users Posts: 671
    x
    replied to misread post
    Wavy, curly on the ends, 2C.
    Coarse to medium textured, porous, dry, and lots of it.
    Shampoo--HSH Pumpkin, Abba Pure Moisture
    LVPNG, HSH Pumpkin, Walgreen's Knockoffs--Condish/Cowash
    AOHR, Nexxus, EO--LI
    CK & ReCoil--Activator
    Suave Max Hold, Alagio Curl-Gel
    For inquiring minds who want to know:
    http://www.public.fotki.com/TillyErnissee
  • tsjmomtsjmom Registered Users Posts: 85 Curl Connoisseur
    The title of this post scared the bejeebies out of me LOL!
    3a, fine, highlighted, BSL. HGs so far: GF C&S leave in (d/c), Aussie Tizz No Frizz gel, honey, ACV, CK. Searching for a leave in curl cream to replace GF.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file