Is Pantene Pro-V Curl Mousse Curly Girl Friendly?

rps23rps23 Posts: 53Registered Users
I love using this stuff on my hair only the next day it looks gross..but anyways..I was wondering is it water soluble? Thanks
Newly CG 2B/C

My hair loves Pantene Curl Mousse, Rich Conditioners
& Diffusing

Hates Curl Cream & Gel

Growing to BSL

:money:

Comments

• ArjaeArjae Posts: 412Registered Users
    Are these the ingredients? I'm not sure if this is the same as the one you have.

Water, Isobutane, Polyquaternium 4, Propane, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, C9 11 Pareth 8, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Pantene Pro-Vitamin Complex

As far as I can tell, this is CG friendly (and water soluble!). I'm pretty sure of it!
    Hope this helps!
    3A, medium fine. Currently avoiding shampoos, 'cones, 'xanes and sulfates. Hair length - a bit beyond BSL. Mostly CG since July 2, 2008.oregonian_showersmile.gif
  • rps23rps23 Posts: 53Registered Users
    The ingredients on my can differ a bit:

Aqua, Isobutane, Polyquaternium-4, propane, Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Bultane, C9-11 Pareth-8, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, heyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Alpha-Insomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Linalool.

Hope I made no spellinf mistakes lol...Can you tell me if those ingredients are CG?
    Newly CG 2B/C

& Diffusing

Hates Curl Cream & Gel

Growing to BSL

Yes, that is also CG, as far as I can tell (no 'cones or 'xanes).
    3A, medium fine. Currently avoiding shampoos, 'cones, 'xanes and sulfates. Hair length - a bit beyond BSL. Mostly CG since July 2, 2008.oregonian_showersmile.gif
    Thanks..That's good to know because it seems to be the only stuff that makes my hair look how I want it to :)
    Newly CG 2B/C

& Diffusing

Hates Curl Cream & Gel

Growing to BSL

Now I want to try that! I thought mousses weren't working for me, but gels seem to be even worse, so I think I'll try it! :D My hair is curlier than yours, though, but it still might work for me!
    Yeah I guess it's worth a try for you..It's cheap so if it doesn't work so well you can always give it to a friend LOL...It gives me the right amount of hold and curl. In the past I haven't had good second day hair with it, with any product actually..so I'm hoping I might tomorrow :)..If not it's back to wetting down and conditioning every morning :\
    Newly CG 2B/C

& Diffusing

Hates Curl Cream & Gel

Growing to BSL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file