Redken Shades EQ Gloss

TLC1994TLC1994 Posts: 19Registered Users
I have an appointment to get the Redken Shades EQ Gloss done to my hair this Friday. I color my hair at home, but my hairstylist thought that adding a "cool" gloss would help to tone down the red in my hair a bit. Plus Ulta is having a promotion, so it's going to be FREE!! Can't beat that!

Anyway, my question is, can I color my hair earlier in the day (using Colorsilk) then have the gloss applied that evening? I'd like my color to be "fresh" before the gloss is added.

Thanks!

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    TLC1994 wrote: »
    I have an appointment to get the Redken Shades EQ Gloss done to my hair this Friday. I color my hair at home, but my hairstylist thought that adding a "cool" gloss would help to tone down the red in my hair a bit. Plus Ulta is having a promotion, so it's going to be FREE!! Can't beat that!

Anyway, my question is, can I color my hair earlier in the day (using Colorsilk) then have the gloss applied that evening? I'd like my color to be "fresh" before the gloss is added.

Thanks!

I think you should pose that question to the colorist.
  • miggy0801miggy0801 Posts: 26Registered Users
    how did the Redken gloss coloring go? Did it make your hair shiny? any pics? Curious because I'm thinking about trying it!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file