We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Redken Shades EQ Gloss

TLC1994TLC1994 Posts: 19Registered Users
I have an appointment to get the Redken Shades EQ Gloss done to my hair this Friday. I color my hair at home, but my hairstylist thought that adding a "cool" gloss would help to tone down the red in my hair a bit. Plus Ulta is having a promotion, so it's going to be FREE!! Can't beat that!

Anyway, my question is, can I color my hair earlier in the day (using Colorsilk) then have the gloss applied that evening? I'd like my color to be "fresh" before the gloss is added.

Thanks!

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    TLC1994 wrote: »
    I have an appointment to get the Redken Shades EQ Gloss done to my hair this Friday. I color my hair at home, but my hairstylist thought that adding a "cool" gloss would help to tone down the red in my hair a bit. Plus Ulta is having a promotion, so it's going to be FREE!! Can't beat that!

Anyway, my question is, can I color my hair earlier in the day (using Colorsilk) then have the gloss applied that evening? I'd like my color to be "fresh" before the gloss is added.

Thanks!

I think you should pose that question to the colorist.
  • miggy0801miggy0801 Posts: 26Registered Users
    how did the Redken gloss coloring go? Did it make your hair shiny? any pics? Curious because I'm thinking about trying it!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file