Carrot Soup Recipe?

violetcurlsvioletcurls Registered Users Posts: 434 Curl Neophyte
I've had this strong urge for a while now to do some cooking. I kind of want to make more meal-type things. I thought carrot soup sounded good, but I'm not sure if such a thing exists. Any other suggestions for things to cook? I also want to make some more pulled pork again (I did this before, and it wasn't to bad, if I do say so myself). And maybe an apple pie or something. It's one of my favorite things to bake. I always enjoy cooking when it gets to be around fall time, though I don't really know why. Does anyone else get like this?
3a/b ?

Unleash the curls!

Nobody move! I dropped me brain. ~Jack Sparrow

Comments

• MelecrystalMelecrystal Registered Users Posts: 63
    I've had this strong urge for a while now to do some cooking. I kind of want to make more meal-type things. I thought carrot soup sounded good, but I'm not sure if such a thing exists. Any other suggestions for things to cook? I also want to make some more pulled pork again (I did this before, and it wasn't to bad, if I do say so myself). And maybe an apple pie or something. It's one of my favorite things to bake. I always enjoy cooking when it gets to be around fall time, though I don't really know why. Does anyone else get like this?
    If you are interested, I have a cream of carrot soup, it has a little celery & onion in it with chicken stock as I remember ( I'll have to look it up). When the carrots are tender, you remove the celery and run the rest through the blender till smooth. Then you put back in the pot on low and add orange juice concentrate to taste. After that you slowly fold in cream. It is beautiful and delicious. The slight orange taste is a very pleasant addition.
  • violetcurlsvioletcurls Registered Users Posts: 434 Curl Neophyte
    Sorry, I completely forgot about this thread! Yes, that sounds very good. If you're still here, could you post the recipe please? :sad5:
    3a/b ?

Unleash the curls!

Nobody move! I dropped me brain. ~Jack Sparrow

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file