Has Anyone Done This Style?

msjokermsjoker Registered Users Posts: 1,658
Twirling hair around their fingers, letting it airdry and then unraveling it? Does it look more wavy or curly?
"It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."

Comments

• alguma pessoaalguma pessoa Registered Users Posts: 619
    Are you talking about this?
    We're all born mad. Some remain so.

br-flag1.gif
  • blaqpearlblaqpearl Registered Users Posts: 310
    I did this the other day. And it did look curlier as opposed to wavy. On my hair it reminded me of when I did my first and only successful Twist Out.
    I have kinks, coils and curls on this head.
    Certified PJ. I need rehab.
    Hair Album
    Last update 1/1/07
  • 3rdtymesAcharm3rdtymesAcharm Registered Users Posts: 53
    i've done it on my daughter...lots of curls!!!
    4a i think... last relaxer 10/05... BC'd 1/14/06

Don't put yorself down. The world is ready and willing enough to do it, so don't ever join in.
    http://public.fotki.com/rsamuell/
  • msjokermsjoker Registered Users Posts: 1,658
    Thanks girls...Cehua, yup that's what I was talking about. Blaqpearl and 3rdtymesacharm did you just do it in a freeform way without the specific instructions on curves?
  • *Ani**Ani* Registered Users Posts: 351
    Ive seen Nick Arrojo from What Not To Wear do that a lot on women with curly hair.
    On Rush Limbaugh: Rather than engage in the admittedly difficult task of justifying GOP policies rationally, the key to Limbaugh’s success is attracting an audience that actually yearns to be lied to.
  • 3rdtymesAcharm3rdtymesAcharm Registered Users Posts: 53
    i did it before i ever saw it on curve.. i just grabbed about 1/2 inch sections and some gel or setting lotion and started twirling...i didnt even part it really i just grabbed the next section and kept going...we left the twirls in for a couple of days because my daughter felt cute :roll: and then separated them with the tail of a rattail comb. HTH :D
    4a i think... last relaxer 10/05... BC'd 1/14/06

Don't put yorself down. The world is ready and willing enough to do it, so don't ever join in.
    http://public.fotki.com/rsamuell/
  • msjokermsjoker Registered Users Posts: 1,658
    Thanks 3rdtymesacharm!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file