Great Combo

CurlEEEECurlEEEE Posts: 308Registered Users
I'm 3a/3B. Here's what I did:

I used 8-9 pumps of the Aussie dual personality Volumizing foam+conditioner on soaking wet hair

Then scrunched in a glob of Suave Firm Control Gel.

Then plopped for 20 minutes.

Then diffused.

Then used a small amount (like quarter sized) mixture of Biosilk HR Gel and a little more suave firm control gel to tame any stray frizzies.

I got really great curl definition..even on the back of my hair where it usually goes straight. And good volume from the Aussie. And NO FRIZZ!
3A/3B (not really sure)/No Shampoo/Conditioner Only/Honey/Aussie Volumizer+condish/Biolage Gel/Plop/Diffuse/Spritz of Bed Head Maxxed Out
Password: CurlEEEE

Comments

• xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Since I have loved your other combos (and Avas Aussie combo) I want to try this one - do you think I can use BRHG instead of the Sauve ( I don't have any of that on hand). THANKS!!!
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
    Since I have loved your other combos (and Avas Aussie combo) I want to try this one - do you think I can use BRHG instead of the Sauve ( I don't have any of that on hand). THANKS!!!
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
    Central Massachusetts

Central Massachusetts

Central Massachusetts

Yikes - computer was hung up -sorry about the gazzillion posts!!
    Central Massachusetts

• CurlEEEECurlEEEE Posts: 308Registered Users
    Sure. I use very little BSRHG when I do use it. It gets caked up on my hair. I find if I mix it with a lighter gel like suave or biolage it works well. Have fun!
    3A/3B (not really sure)/No Shampoo/Conditioner Only/Honey/Aussie Volumizer+condish/Biolage Gel/Plop/Diffuse/Spritz of Bed Head Maxxed Out
    Password: CurlEEEE
  • shanadairshanadair Posts: 43Registered Users
    Wow. I was going to make a new post to tell everyone about my new amazing combo discovery: Aussie volumizing foam+leave-in conditioner under BRHG! I have had great and consistent hair days with this for the past 3 weeks (which is why I haven't been on the boards in ages!).

I still also really like Ava's Aussie combo, but I ran out of the Dual Personality gel and I have not been able to find it anymore in any stores near me.
    3A/medium texture/thick
    dark brown layers, BSL
    http://curlytops.org/shannon/
    Currently using: Suave Coconut Condish, HE Body Envy mixed with BRHG
  • itsjustmeghanitsjustmeghan Posts: 652Registered Users
    how are you using/applying these? and how much do you put in of each?
    3A Once again on the quest for BSL healthy curly hair....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file