how to deal with frizz??

noory4  noory4 Posts: 1Registered Users
I have type 2c .My hair is long and very thick. I have tried gel and mouse but my hair becomes frizzy, even though i use anti-frizz and cream to smooth it. please help!!! is there another way i can dry my hair and get the best frizzyless curls ??
i would really appreciete your help :)
thank you :toothy7:

Comments

• ontheoutsideontheoutside Posts: 35Registered Users
    well i dont know if this would work for u, but i diffuse my hair and then apply john freda frizz ease onto my hair when its done. if its still not great then i apply sum hairspray
  • xxsecretlove00xxsecretlove00 Posts: 7Registered Users
    i've had the same problem in the past..but i found this product called mane & tail (yes, i know it sounds weird) and after using it i have no frizz at all. also, do you use a lot of heat to style your hair? cuz it also sounds like there could be some heat damage, or it could be lacking moisture.
    2c/3a/3b/3c
    the strangest curl type in the world...

using: suave humectant condish, john frieda brilliant brunette condish, fantastix leave in condish, eco style styling gel, garnier spray gel, and soft and beautiful botanical oil.

loves: nothing yet..

wants: rockin' ringlets, arc angell, no-poo, one condition, CCSS, Re:coil...the list goes on and on!

PJ in the making...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file