Vegas Bound!!!

jeskalynnjeskalynn Registered Users Posts: 3
okay so i will be heading to Vegas on Valentines to get married and am wondering if anyone has a salon they can recommend that would be able to make my hair look just perfecto on that day. I always do my own hair, but i have decided to let someone else take the task on, just because I am not sure how the weather and my hair are going to be and I figure that someone from the area might be able to help it look better than I would be able to ...
I'm Pretty, but I'm not Beautiful.I Sin, but I'm not theDevil. I'm Good, but I'm not an Angel. Marilyn Monroe

Comments

• vegas_curlsvegas_curls Registered Users Posts: 860 Curl Novice
    Congratulations on your pending marriage!!! :blob7:

Sorry, I WISH I had a salon recommendation for you, but alas, I don't. My husband and I have been here in Vegas since February of this year - there's just about a salon on every corner, but when it comes to someone else doing my hair I'm very skeptical. I usually like to go by word-of-mouth, and since I don't know too many people here I don't have anything to go by, and I refuse to shell out money to be someone's guinea pig if they don't know what they're doing.

As a side note, the weather here is gorgeous in February. It rained for about 20 minutes the day we arrived (on the 20th), but then dried up right afterward like nothing happened. Locals told us that it was the first time it rained since the new year came in.

That being said, you're guaranteed to have wonderful weather on your wedding, and no matter what you decide to do to your hair (natural or straightened), you'll have a good hair day b/c it's very dry here.

Congratulations again!!!!
  • EfrizzabethEfrizzabeth Registered Users Posts: 8,792 Curl Neophyte
    ~
  • jeskalynnjeskalynn Registered Users Posts: 3
    thank u i didnt even see the curlsalon part i wil def check that out.. and yeah everyone keeps telling me that vegas has great weather... i cant wait:flower:
    I'm Pretty, but I'm not Beautiful.I Sin, but I'm not theDevil. I'm Good, but I'm not an Angel. Marilyn Monroe
  • marcywhitfieldmarcywhitfield Registered Users Posts: 2
    I live in Vegas and love Globe salon in Las Vegas not too far from the strip. Melissa Earl is your go to gal. My cuts are 35 plus tip and they are a Bumble and Bumble salon too. Good Luck!

tel 702-938-4247
    fax 702-938-4254
    900 Las Vegas Blvd South, Suite 130
    Las Vegas, NV 89101
    http://members.cox.net/globesalon/staff.html#

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file