2C, 3A, 3B BETTER DEFINITION, More PICS

alisadbaumalisadbaum Posts: 4Registered Users
One of the most popular topics is "what am I?," usually asking if they are 2C, 3A, or 3B. Can you please post many more "official" examples of these types on the page that talks about curl types? The couple of pics shown is not enough for us. We are all very confused.

Thanks!
Alisa

Comments

• boarderhopperboarderhopper Banned Posts: 295Banned Users
    well you sure are picky for someone who's made a total of 1 post (and that post being this one)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Boarderhopper, there are plenty of people who use the various resources of the website, especially the hair-care information, but don't particularly want to post on the message boards. No need to be unfriendly to someone who is just asking a question.
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Honestly, I think people will ask regardless of the examples just because they want real people's opinions. Also, the way your hair behaves plays into the hair type, and it's not possible to tell those things from a picture.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    We'll be happy to look at that Hair Types page again, but would appreciate more specific input.
    I'd love a recommendation, for example, for a 2C photo.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    We'll be happy to look at that Hair Types page again, but would appreciate more specific input.
    I'd love a recommendation, for example, for a 2C photo.
    Under the Home / Hair Types there are no picture examples of 2C's, that would be great if you could find one!
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Again, does someone have some recs? Like to come to a consensus before I put something up!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Gretchen wrote: »
    Again, does someone have some recs? Like to come to a consensus before I put something up!
    How about celeb pics such as Jennifer A, Shakira, Kathy Ireland? To represent 2C's?
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file