good conditioner to use starting out cg

Hi Ive just been through all my hair products and basically every one I picked up had cones in it so they are in a bag ready to give away, Ive used a clarifying shampoo but Im not sure what condtioner to use now that Ive thrown most of them out the only 2 I have left out of about 20 lol is

goldwell curl definition conditioner light

ingredients: aqua, cettearyl alcohol, benhentrimonium chrloride, yogurt powder, quaternuim-80, panthenol, prunis dulcis, steartrimonium chloride, paraffinum liquidum isopropyl myristate, propylene glycol, isopropyl alcohol, propylparaben, methylparaben, lactic acid, parfum.

celique moisturising conditioner

ingredients :water,proplene glycol, myristyl alcohol, cetrimonium chloride, ceteraryl alcohol, decyl oleate, phenoxyethenol, methylparaben, fragrance, propylparaben, rosemarinus officinalis(rosemary)leaf extract,chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, fucus vesiculosis(bladderwrack) extract, DMDM hydantoin,

and Im not even sure they are ok can someone point me in the right direction please and help me with a good conditioner and a leave in help!!!
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ... but are felt in the heart.:love4:

Comments

• curlyjenn10curlyjenn10 Posts: 2,034Registered Users
    Hi! I don't consider myself one of the experts, but I think the second conditioner you listed is ok. The first one has paraffinum liquidum which is mineral oil, if I'm remembering correctly, and therefore not CG.

Here's an awesome list of conditioners that should help with any questions you have:
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=10605

If you need one quickly, any of the Suave conditioners are good and cheap! Good luck!
    CG since 6/15/08!
    Medium-Fine/Normal Porosity

http://collegecurly.blogspot.com/
  • patientlygrowingpatientlygrowing Posts: 62Registered Users
    Hi yeah you were right about the paraffinum liquidum which is mineral oil Ive decided to just make my own conditioner using melrose conditioner base thanks for the reply
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ... but are felt in the heart.:love4:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file