Ladies what conditioners are you using

growingitlonggrowingitlong Registered Users Posts: 122
to CW your hair?

thanks in advance

Comments

• DocDoc Registered Users Posts: 367
    Currently I'm alternating between Suave tropical coconut and VO5 strawberries and cream. I like them equally well. I've heard a lot of good things about Pantene's Hydrating Curls, and I'm going to try it in the near future
    Dense kinky-curly; healthy and growing strong!
  • msjokermsjoker Registered Users Posts: 1,658
    I'm using biolage ultra hydrating balm and suave humectant.
    "It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."
  • An AkashaAn Akasha Registered Users Posts: 175
    I've been using Eluscence, but I bought a sample pack from Oyin with the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Oyin-Honey-Hemp-Conditioner-p-860.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=oyin-honey-hemp-conditioner]Honey Hemp Conditioner[/buylink] and I LOVE IT.

My comb out was so easy.
    BSL of thick 4a/ 3c coils.
    Member since 1999.
  • TroDousTroDous Registered Users Posts: 241
    I usually use Elucence but I ran out :cry: since I'm going out of town this weekend, i don't want to order since no one will be here. So in the meantime I'm going back to Suave tropical coconut.
    Coily, springy, major shrinkage!
  • growingitlonggrowingitlong Registered Users Posts: 122
    thanks ladies! I have a heard alot of people rave about the Eluence co....will def. be trying that in the near future. I went searching in my closet and found a bottle of Suave tropical coconut and milk & honey co that I didn't even know that I had. Will pick up the Vo5 strawberries & cream the next time we go to walmart. While I was at Target today I saw the Suave's professional line.....they are def. on my list esp. the humectant, biobasics & awauphi.

ladies thanks again!
  • jazzijenni81jazzijenni81 Registered Users Posts: 529
    the conditioner junkie has a list :oops: :

daily defense tender apple/tropical aloe
    suave milk and honey
    suave biobasics
    pantene hydrating curls
    herbal essences replinishing w hawafena
    aussie moist
    whole foods 365 chamomile
    loose 4a, silky meets cottony
    routine: co-wash, add leave in or plain water, shake & go
    staples: elucence poo & conditioners, V05 & suave naturals, jessicurl too shea, AO.

daily defense tender apple/tropical aloesuave milk and honey
    suave biobasics
    pantene hydrating curls
    aussie moist

I have heard ALOT about these......too bad they are disc. :cry:
  • KnottyKnotty Registered Users Posts: 164
    Vo5 kiwi lime and Regis Olive Oil
    3c/4a
    event.png
  • jazzijenni81jazzijenni81 Registered Users Posts: 529

suave biobasics
    pantene hydrating curls
    aussie moist

girl i have about 12 bottles. i got mine from big lots...$.70 a bottle :shock: you can find them at big lots, dollar stores, sometimes kmart...on the very top shelf where all the discounted stuff is. and when you find it, buy the whole shelf space! its the best conditioner for no poo in my opinion...it lathers and leaves the hair soooo moist!
    if you cant find it, the herbal essences in the pink/red bottles do the trick! (same company)
    loose 4a, silky meets cottony
    routine: co-wash, add leave in or plain water, shake & go
    staples: elucence poo & conditioners, V05 & suave naturals, jessicurl too shea, AO.

suave biobasics
    pantene hydrating curls
    aussie moist

girl i have about 12 bottles. i got mine from big lots...$.70 a bottle :shock: you can find them at big lots, dollar stores, sometimes kmart...on the very top shelf where all the discounted stuff is. and when you find it, buy the whole shelf space! its the best conditioner for no poo in my opinion...it lathers and leaves the hair soooo moist!
    if you cant find it, the herbal essences in the pink/red bottles do the trick! (same company)

Now way...this is a great find in more ways than one. I have tried big lots, dollar general, family dollar, etc.....and NO LUCK :x :cry: . Enjoy it for me.
  • CurlilocsCurlilocs Registered Users Posts: 821
    I use cheap conditioners for daily CO washing. VO5 Moisture Milks, or Suave Naturals (Milk and Honey).
    Free your Mind and your Hair will Follow :)
    Curli's pics
    album pw: bangz
    Curlilocs wrote:
    I use cheap conditioners for daily CO washing. VO5 Moisture Milks, or Suave Naturals (Milk and Honey).

I was wondering about these.....do you like them?tia
  • *Ani**Ani* Registered Users Posts: 351
    Ive been using a $2 Whole Foods 365 conditioner, what a bargain.

I started to buy GPB for a deep treatment, but it was $16. It never used to be that much.
    On Rush Limbaugh: Rather than engage in the admittedly difficult task of justifying GOP policies rationally, the key to Limbaugh’s success is attracting an audience that actually yearns to be lied to.
    *Ani* wrote:

I started to buy GPB for a deep treatment, but it was $16. It never used to be that much.

I saw this at wild oats....is it a good deep conditioner treatment? How long do you let it remain on the hair? tia
  • *Ani**Ani* Registered Users Posts: 351
    *Ani* wrote:

I saw this at wild oats....is it a good deep conditioner treatment? How long do you let it remain on the hair? tia

I used to really like GPB before it got so expensive. I would let it stay on my hair for about 30 minutes to an hour under a plastic cap. I would either sit under the dryer of put a wool hat on top of hte plastic cap and run on the treadmill for 0.5-1 hour.
    On Rush Limbaugh: Rather than engage in the admittedly difficult task of justifying GOP policies rationally, the key to Limbaugh’s success is attracting an audience that actually yearns to be lied to.
  • DelmaDelma Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    *Ani* wrote:

What's GPB?

*Ani* wrote:
    *Ani* wrote:

I used to really like GPB before it got so expensive. I would let it stay on my hair for about 30 minutes to an hour under a plastic cap. I would either sit under the dryer of put a wool hat on top of hte plastic cap and run on the treadmill for 0.5-1 hour.

thanks *Ani*!
    Delma wrote:
    *Ani* wrote:

What's GPB?

hi Delma,

GPB= Aubrey Organics Glycogen Protein Balancing Conditioner. You can read about it here:
    http://www.aubrey-organics.com/product1.cfm?product_id=001A

HTHS
  • DelmaDelma Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Thank You for the link :D

Delma wrote:
    Thank You for the link :D

no prob! I plan on picking up some at Wild Oats this weekend.
  • aunatural1aunatural1 Registered Users Posts: 156
    I've been using Dove Intense Moisture cond. It works really good in my hair... It's also a great DT conditioner as well!
    comic-p.jpg
    4a with some 3c
    Last Relaxer: Nov 04
    BC: March 05
  • amarilla505amarilla505 Registered Users Posts: 164
    winter time it's mostly biolage ultra hydrating condish. for the rest of the seasons i switch between redken smooth down butter treat, redken all soft heavy cream and myhoneychild jamaica island.
    Truly Aesthetic...mind, body and spirit ;)
  • CurlilocsCurlilocs Registered Users Posts: 821
    Curlilocs wrote:

I was wondering about these.....do you like them?tia

I love them! I use a Elucence or Aubrey Organics Island Naturals on wash day, but for daily CO washing. It's Suave or VO5 all the way!
    Free your Mind and your Hair will Follow :)
    Curli's pics
    album pw: bangz
  • kitkat3nykitkat3ny Registered Users Posts: 28
    For CW I use Suave Humectant and my normal conditioner would be Le Kair Cholestrol w/ jojoba oil and aloe.

Kat
  • LeilaniLeilani Registered Users Posts: 50
    Using the last bit of my MyHoneychild hair mask and recently discovered another heavier conditioner I like, Regis Olive Oil Hair Mask.

Lately, Suave Milk & Honey conditioner has been my everyday leave-in.
  • lady1gryphonlady1gryphon Registered Users Posts: 85
  • ZinniaZinnia Registered Users Posts: 7,339
    An Akasha wrote:

An Akasha,
    Do you rinse with the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Oyin-Honey-Hemp-Conditioner-p-860.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=oyin-honey-hemp-conditioner]Honey Hemp Conditioner[/buylink] everyday? Or just use for comb outs?

I also really like the honey hemp for comb outs. I find that if i shampoo, then satuarate with honey hemp, leave on for an hour or so, the comb outs are so easy. I don't rinse the conditioner at all. So far, i only use it when it is time for me detangle.
    Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin
  • UCurlGirlUCurlGirl Registered Users Posts: 97

suave biobasics
    pantene hydrating curls
    aussie moist

I saw this at Big Lots, but I noticed it had a cone. Can anyone confirm this? TIA!
    3C, fine corkscrew. Carlos at Devachan devotee. "I don't poo, do you?" No Pooing for a year and a half. Holy grail products include: Kenra Moisturizing Treatment, Nioxin Scalp Therapy,Devacurl No-Poo Ouidad Botanical Boost alternated with Bumble and Bumble Leave-In, Ouidad Deep Treatment, and Biolage Gellee Gel. I HAVE FOUND ALL MY HOLY GRAIL PRODUCTS FOR CONSISTENT, RELIABLE GOOD HAIR DAYS!!!

"Hon, can you make me a scotch on the rocks? And can you make the rocks be my Vicodin?"--Karen from Will and Grace

"You're tacky and I hate you."--Fancypants to Jack Black in "School of Rock"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file