Combo-Hair Ladies

msjokermsjoker Registered Users Posts: 1,658
My hair is mostly a 4a/b mix. Do some of you use different products for the various sections of your hair or do you use the same product(s) all over your hair?
"It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."

Comments

• jcce23jcce23 Registered Users Posts: 91
    I have various hair textures and I use the same product for all of my hair.
    1 yr 4 mths natural; type 4a CF iii
    121806-2.jpg
    My hair pics!
    BC: 8/6/05
  • =~ohura~==~ohura~= Registered Users Posts: 255
    I have several textures but I use products uniformly.
    .jpg
    Do a better job of covering your stinky aliass.
  • stargalshastargalsha Banned Banned Users Posts: 70
    Hi! I'm a newb, by the way. I have 4a/4b hair, too. I use a combination of 2 Curlisto styling products all over my hair - Control I & Control II.
  • JCoilyJCoily Registered Users Posts: 18
    I use mango butter along my edges and at the ends to moisturize. It goes on white if I rub it along the length of my hair.
    I believe in looking reality straight in the eye and denying it. -Garrison Keillor

Natural 4A/4B
  • CheleighCheleigh Registered Users Posts: 552
    So far, I'm using the same products, but not the same concentrations. When using gel for coil enhancement, I skip over the nape and lower sides because it already hangs with lots of individual coils. I apply the crown as normal, and I do extra scrunch around the front/upper middle--that section is my 4b area with little definition on the ends (odd because from the scalp it coils). I also give this area the most leeway (don't try to force it to do much), and it's the area most likely to fro up anyway.
    Natural pics: http://picturetrail.com/shelacious
    pw: kinky
    Hair type: Spongy & kinky texture. Coily & curly strands.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file