No longer offering this service. Sorry for any inconvenience.

BecciBecci Posts: 401Registered Users
From U.K & started CG 13th July 08 :thumbleft:

Using VO5 Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smoothie for co-washing and conditioning.

Using Boots curl creme

Considering going Mod-CG and using H&S once a week to prevent build up, flakes and other nastys.:confused3:

Comments

• BecciBecci Posts: 401Registered Users

Using VO5 Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smoothie for co-washing and conditioning.

Using Boots curl creme

Considering going Mod-CG and using H&S once a week to prevent build up, flakes and other nastys.:confused3:
  • cgalluscgallus Posts: 1Registered Users
    I now live in Dusseldorf, Germany (from KY) My friend Diane, who lives in PA. is the one who asked me if I can find her Boots Pink Curling Creme. She is the one with the curly hair and has heard great things bout this product. I would really like to get her a couple odf jars as a surprise. Are you still able to ship this product? I have very fine hair .... any suggestions?

Sincerely,
    Cheryl
  • BecciBecci Posts: 401Registered Users
    Hey ya all, sorry Ive been away for quite a while.

Im affraid I will not ship abroud anymore as it saw me £50 out of pocket with a few people claiming there money back from paypal.

I was absolutly gutted as I was trying to help everyone, however I was the one stung for it.

I am however awear that alot of people are still wanting the boots curl creme so I am considering doing it via ebay so that way I may be a little bit more protected. However I will not be doing it until after christmas if at all. Im going to have a big think then I will decide exactly what to do after christmas.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and I hope that the majority of the people who I have shipped to are loving their boots curl creme.

Regards,
    Becci

Using Boots curl creme

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file