No longer offering this service. Sorry for any inconvenience.

BecciBecci Registered Users Posts: 401
No longer offering this service. Sorry for any inconvenience.
From U.K & started CG 13th July 08 :thumbleft:

Using VO5 Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smoothie for co-washing and conditioning.

Using Boots curl creme

Considering going Mod-CG and using H&S once a week to prevent build up, flakes and other nastys.:confused3:

Comments

• ninja dogninja dog Registered Users Posts: 23,780 Curl Neophyte
    Excellent! I have a sample coming, but I've been worrying about where to get more if I like it. Is this an ongoing offer, or just this once?

Thank you!
  • BecciBecci Registered Users Posts: 401
    LOL. I dont really know hun. Depends how much want there is for it. If I start getting 200 people a day asking for it then I may need to stop..lol.

Hopefully it will be ongoing though hun.

Using VO5 Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smoothie for co-washing and conditioning.

Using Boots curl creme

Considering going Mod-CG and using H&S once a week to prevent build up, flakes and other nastys.:confused3:
  • kat180kat180 Registered Users Posts: 6,280 Curl Novice
    Becci wrote: »
    LOL. I dont really know hun. Depends how much want there is for it. If I start getting 200 people a day asking for it then I may need to stop..lol.

Hopefully it will be ongoing though hun.

Lol I just have this image of you running around Boots with these hundreds of tubs of curl creme! You hair reduced to a frazzled mess and your nerves shattered! :laughing7:

No fair that postage to send it over there is so cheap though! :sad8:
  • mumofcurlygirlmumofcurlygirl Registered Users Posts: 472
    I'm sending 3 tubs to the US so far :compress:
    got to go to Boots today, just hope I don't buy anything else while I'm there :laughing7:!
    Trying to work out my 5 year olds 2c fine frizzy/curly hair

http://public.fotki.com/angel6901/
    Password; curlygirl

Loving KBB and Kinky Curly!! :love7::
    Yeah Kat I was getting the same vision.. lmao..

Using Boots curl creme

Do you just take the parcel to the post office and say you need to ship it to america? Im just curious, never sent anything abroad before!
  • janeylizjaneyliz Registered Users Posts: 777
    kat180 wrote: »
    Do you just take the parcel to the post office and say you need to ship it to america? Im just curious, never sent anything abroad before!

Yes - the only difference is that you complete a customs declaration and the postage costs more!
    Marchioness Chinoise in the land of Mancunia Productia Junkia in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

DT: AOHR
    Wash: Anita Grant babassu bar
    Leave-in: Body Shop cotton seed curl boost with manuka honey mixed in
    Gel: Umberto Giannini Curl Friends scrunching gel
    Odds & ends Lime juice, honey, Anita Grant cafe latte
    I brush with a Tangle Teezer & love Flexi-8's
    www.public.fotki.com/janeyliz
    www.thelilyfoundation.org.uk
    Information for everyone wanting Boots curl creme.

Please P.M me before paying to tell me your full postal address and how many bottle you require. I will then let you know the cost then you may send payment in GBP to: [email protected]

Also I get married on the 6th September so I will be away until 14th September.

Thanks,
    Becci

Using Boots curl creme

Hey ya all, sorry Ive been away for quite a while.

Im affraid I will not ship abroud anymore as it saw me £50 out of pocket with a few people claiming there money back from paypal.

I was absolutly gutted as I was trying to help everyone, however I was the one stung for it.

I am however awear that alot of people are still wanting the boots curl creme so I am considering doing it via ebay so that way I may be a little bit more protected. However I will not be doing it until after christmas if at all. Im going to have a big think then I will decide exactly what to do after christmas.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and I hope that the majority of the people who I have shipped to are loving their boots curl creme.

Regards,
    Becci

Using Boots curl creme

• aeroheadaerohead Registered Users Posts: 179 Curl Connoisseur
    Hi there Becci,
    aww huge hugs to ya gal!!
    It's just not fair is it that you try and help people and this is how they repay you!
    Grr....
    P.S hope your wedding day went well!:occasion9:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thick, 2C with little 3A's thrown in to make my hair look a little more wild.FIA:2c/3a-M
    Last Haircut:17/1/07
    Ultimate Goal: To go as long as possible
    Products Used:coconut cowash, tescos own gel citrus spice whipped butter
    Hair Length:BSL
    NEW PHOTOS ADDED: 20th August'09
    http://public.fotki.com/aerohead/
    That sucks- what did they want their money back for??? Im sorry you had that bad experience- on the bright side I hope your wedding was fab and you had a great hair day!
  • aeroheadaerohead Registered Users Posts: 179 Curl Connoisseur
    Kat,
    Your curls...their gorgeous!! so shiney and thick and full, oh my god!! i love the colour!!
    *sighs* wish mine were that curly........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thick, 2C with little 3A's thrown in to make my hair look a little more wild.FIA:2c/3a-M
    Last Haircut:17/1/07
    Ultimate Goal: To go as long as possible
    Products Used:coconut cowash, tescos own gel citrus spice whipped butter
    Hair Length:BSL
    NEW PHOTOS ADDED: 20th August'09
    http://public.fotki.com/aerohead/
    My wedding day was great and my hair was on form to. Everyone made coments on it and thought I had been to hairdressers! RESULT.. :flower:

As for the curl creams well some people said it wasn't any good and they didn't like it, others claimed it took to long to get there and others just claimed a refund from paypal and didnt even tell me.:shock:

Using Boots curl creme

• DraakjeDraakje Registered Users Posts: 161
    Like it's your fault that they don't like it as much as MANY other people?!

I really would like to try it, but it might be a better idea to just hop onto the Stenaline and get it myself, including the rest of the CG-collection in the UK :laughing9:
    2c? 3a? Mostly coarse, but LOVIN' the proteins and fighting overconditioning! My hair is just plain weird :glasses1:

LowPOO; Creme of Nature shampoo
    CO; L'Oreal Nutrigloss & AOGBP
    Other; nettle tea once a week instead of CO, JCRR, JCAS
    Stylers; KCCC, L'oreal studio line gel
    Don't like; PVP, non-vegetable glycerine

http://pscurly.blogspot.com/ <-- my very own, dutch, blog! Check it out :tongue3:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file