Are you having good sex?

13»

Comments

• love yourself firstlove yourself first Posts: 5,398Registered Users
    medussa wrote:

What is it about these tortured relationships that makes the sex so damn good?

My theory is that uncertainty and a lack of commitment can lead to more passion or excitement.

It's also the opposite of the old saw about married couples losing their sexual groove after decades... Familiarity is comforting, stable, loving and secure. But for some people, the familiarity of commitment does not make the blood boil or pulse race. I am one of those people - but given the lack of decent men out there and my desire to have a steady companion, I would be willing to give up the added passion and then work on keeping relationship-sex more exciting (by dressing up, different venues, toys, etc..).
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
    "I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt (both quotes)

(taking a break from posting starting late august 2009)
  • AseretAseret Posts: 9Registered Users
    It would be interesting to see how many yes's or no's belong to married or single.
    My guess would be more married are having good sex, but maybe it's because I'm married and having awesome sex :oops:
    I just wish there were more of it!!
    ****Don't marry someone you can live with, marry someone you can't live without!****
    My hunch is that marrieds and people in long term relationships are having more sex. But marrieds with children are probably getting less.

For us single gals, it is a mixed bag. I have had mind blowing sex, but not in a long time. I've also had a lot of good and fun sex. But I guess sex is not enough of a priority to me to overlook other factors that keep me out of the dating pool and/or a serious relationship (at least not right now).
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
    "I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."

• ~915~~915~ Posts: 519Registered Users
    medussa wrote:

I don't know, but sometimes I pick a fight with hubby just to get that intense "tortured relationship" sex. He thinks I'm nuts.
  • SkySky Posts: 58Registered Users
    medussa wrote:

I don't know, but sometimes I pick a fight with hubby just to get that intense "tortured relationship" sex. He thinks I'm nuts.

:lol:

Darn you all. All this talk about good sex and me thinking about my FWB yesterday
    I caved!!! After weaning since February (only 1 call!!), I dropped him a note last night. He'll be flying down now at the end of January. Looks like I can change my vote soon to YES!
  • 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    medussa wrote:

Ahhhhh, nothing better than make-up sex. Me and my SO NEVER fight :cry: !!
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
  • fraufrau Posts: 6,130Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    yes.
    frau wrote:
    yes.

I understand the nature of your dilemma on the other thread better now :twisted: Good luck with figuring it all out!

• meriellynmeriellyn Posts: 1,135Registered Users
    It's good when I get it but it's not frequent enough since I moved home. I'm dying here. LOL
    2/f/i, waist length w/ long layers

http://public.fotki.com/thekittenavenger
    pwd: hair

~a wave in a sea of curls ;)
  • fraufrau Posts: 6,130Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Curltopia wrote:
    frau wrote:
    yes.

I understand the nature of your dilemma on the other thread better now :twisted: Good luck with figuring it all out!

lol, yep, haven't been this satisfied since high school.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file