Are you having good sex?

Comments

• kitkat3nykitkat3ny Posts: 28Registered Users
    I voted yes. My girlfriend and I have always been very compatible.

Kat
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 555Registered Users
    Yes on both counts... quality and frequency.
    The good people do is interred with their bones. Their mistakes live on forever...
  • Spank Bite Pull HairSpank Bite Pull Hair Posts: 5Registered Users
    Gotta go with yes on that one.

She loves to give head, is very good at it and also likes it in the booty.
    Butters: How do you know you're going to heaven, Cartman?

Eric: Jesus, Butters. I'm not black.
  • MarMar Posts: 3,004Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Wow-50/50-lol
    "what's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?"

"If you judge people,you have no time to love them"
    -Mother Theresa
  • SkySky Posts: 58Registered Users
    No only because I'm trying to wean myself from my Friend-With-Benefits.
  • oingo-sproingooingo-sproingo Posts: 144Registered Users
    Sky wrote:

I hear ya.
    Formerly agk

*All 2s and 3A (hair has been wonky lately)
    *Currently enjoying Elucence MBC, Abba Nourishing, Giovanni Vitapro, Abba Gel-Lotion, Redken Spin Control
  • BIGBRETBIGBRET Posts: 24Registered Users

Where in the hell did this come from? You've been a member since 2003 and this is the first post I have seen of yours. WoW! talk about making an impression. :lol:
    "We share the same biology regardless of ideology" -Sting-
    agk wrote:
    Sky wrote:

I hear ya.

I think you mentioned 3 years. Me, 5 years. He's long distance though so it's easier. This year I had another chat with him about us and he broke my heart all over again. He's a good guy though and has always been very honest and open with me. It's me that's the problem, I'm drawn to him. He can't make himself love me, anymore than I can stop loving him. I just decided to stop calling and he knows me well enough to let it be. I almost called him last night though!!
  • Spank Bite Pull HairSpank Bite Pull Hair Posts: 5Registered Users
    BIGBRET wrote:

Where in the hell did this come from? You've been a member since 2003 and this is the first post I have seen of yours. WoW! talk about making an impression. :lol:

I'm just a troll. Ask Carrie. :cry:
    Butters: How do you know you're going to heaven, Cartman?

Eric: Jesus, Butters. I'm not black.
  • s.temples.temple Posts: 48Registered Users
    you forgot to put a choice for still a virgin
  • ~915~~915~ Posts: 519Registered Users
    s.temple wrote:
    you forgot to put a choice for still a virgin

Uh, that would be a no. :lol:

Seriously, if you're doing it with yourself and it's good, that would be a yes!
  • wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    NetG wrote:
    I think I'm starting to forget what that is.
    ITA! Can I just say how relieved I am that the "no"s have a slight majority [52%] at the moment?

How can it be bad if your doing it with yourself? That's always great!!

I mean I suppose occasionally when I'm not really in the mood, but do it anyways because I'm bored, then it's not fantastic but it would still be good!
  • ~915~~915~ Posts: 519Registered Users
    Sky wrote:

How can it be bad if your doing it with yourself? That's always great!!

I mean I suppose occasionally when I'm not really in the mood, but do it anyways because I'm bored, then it's not fantastic but it would still be good!

:lol: :lol: Like my little brother once said, "even when it's bad, it's still pretty good, you know?"
  • urbancurlurbancurl Posts: 980Registered Users
    Sky wrote:
    agk wrote:
    Sky wrote:

I hear ya.

I think you mentioned 3 years. Me, 5 years. He's long distance though so it's easier. This year I had another chat with him about us and he broke my heart all over again. He's a good guy though and has always been very honest and open with me. It's me that's the problem, I'm drawn to him. He can't make himself love me, anymore than I can stop loving him. I just decided to stop calling and he knows me well enough to let it be. I almost called him last night though!!

You 2 are breaking my heart!

I can say this-- I had the best sex I ever had with my FWB (and him with me), but I also wanted more and had to walk away. And then I came back. And walked away. And so on a few more times! And now I've finally stayed away for like, 2 1/2 years.

He called me out of the blue 3 weeks ago! I live in a different city now and I have a boyfriend who I live with. But I flirted with FWB online; I am so bad! Lately, when I have really good sex with my SO it is because I am thinking about former FWB. I know, I am bad, and I am ashamed. And guano. :oops:
    "It is wrong to use moral means to preserve immoral ends." MLK, Jr.

Password= urban
    urbancurl: *sigh*
    (have thought it was "over" four times so far. he always reinstitutes the relationship, though i'm to blame for accepting!)
    Formerly agk

*Currently enjoying Elucence MBC, Abba Nourishing, Giovanni Vitapro, Abba Gel-Lotion, Redken Spin Control
    I can't believe that I, all-knowing sex goddess, don't know the answer to this question, but what does b.o.b stand for? I get the reference, but is it an acronym? :oops:
    Formerly agk

• msrebamsreba Posts: 143Registered Users
    agk wrote:
    I can't believe that I, all-knowing sex goddess, don't know the answer to this question, but what does b.o.b stand for? I get the reference, but is it an acronym? :oops:

lets just say.. bzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    Yeah, I know! But b.o.b. specifically stands for .... ? :) I got the vibrator reference but me no understandy the name. Am I just having a dense moment?
    Formerly agk

Buzz On Box?
    Bring Own Buzz?
    Betty's Old Boy?
    Beat Off, Baby?

sigh.
    Formerly agk

• msrebamsreba Posts: 143Registered Users
    agk wrote:
    But b.o.b. specifically stands for .... ? but me no understandy the name. Am I just having a dense moment?
    Battery
    Operated
    boyfriend
    Sky wrote:

If our FWB's were truly our *friends* first and lovers second, they would not continue to be open to being FWB, knowing that we feel more and are more attached to them. Mine also is a wonderful guy, 100% upfront about how he feels about me. As the years have gone by, he has treated me only better, not worse. But would he be telling his sister, or his best female friend, to keep repeatedly going back to an FWB who is offering a dead-end relationship? Sorry, guano. Again.
    Formerly agk

mrsreba wrote:
    agk wrote:
    But b.o.b. specifically stands for .... ? but me no understandy the name. Am I just having a dense moment?
    Battery
    Operated
    boyfriend

DUH!!!!! :) :) :)
    Yes, I am dense! Oooooh, I want to kick myself! :oops:
    I love a good word puzzle. Sigh.
    Formerly agk

agk wrote:
    Sky wrote:

If our FWB's were truly our *friends* first and lovers second, they would not continue to be open to being FWB, knowing that we feel more and are more attached to them. Mine also is a wonderful guy, 100% upfront about how he feels about me. As the years have gone by, he has treated me only better, not worse. But would he be telling his sister, or his best female friend, to keep repeatedly going back to an FWB who is offering a dead-end relationship? Sorry, guano. Again.

Actually mine FWB is the best weekend boyfriend ever!! He treats me wonderfully. In my scenario, it's not him that wants to maintain the WB part of our relationship, it's me!! A couple times when he has been between jobs, I've even joked about putting him on my pay role so I could have "on demand" sex (plus it's good!!).

ETA: I should clarify: My FWB started with us dating, but he moved back to Manhattan just weeks after we met. After a few months of the long distance thing, it didn't work for him. So 5 years later he still is in my life and I consider him my FWB but he never actually started out as a "friend" first so perhaps he doesn't qualify for the FWB status??
  • Oregano  (formerly babywavy)Oregano (formerly babywavy) Posts: 5,297Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    BIGBRET wrote:
    As for me I voted yes, because the sex is great when we have it. Still the frequency is not what I would like. Oh! well I am just glad to be having some.

Ditto here. The sex is ALWAYS great great great. That being said - many things get in the way of sex all too often. Oh the good ole childless days when sleep wasn't as important, and your day revolved around how much sex you had. I remember being thinner then!
    ~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.
  • M2LRM2LR Posts: 8,630Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    LOL.

My answer right now is a resounding NO!!!

I have a ROCK HARD basketball in my uterus. Despite the raging hormones right now, doing the deed is very difficult to try and muster at this point.

I would go into self-induced good sex, but I know how some of y'all feel about that.
    :rambo:
  • Little Miss Snarky BooyahLittle Miss Snarky Booyah Posts: 452Registered Users
    M2LR & Co. wrote:
    I would go into self-induced good sex, but I know how some of y'all feel about that.

What, you think if you don't talk about it, we'll all stop thinking you're doing it?

Whatever. We all know you are constantly having the self-sex. Don't even try to fool anyone.

Masturbater.
    You are an evil biatch, evil. Your life must suck!

http://booyahlicious.blogspot.com/
  • M2LRM2LR Posts: 8,630Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    M2LR & Co. wrote:

What, you think if you don't talk about it, we'll all stop thinking you're doing it?

Whatever. We all know you are constantly having the self-sex. Don't even try to fool anyone.

Masturbater.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

You found me out! :cry: :cry:
    :rambo:
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    M2LR & Co. wrote:
    M2LR & Co. wrote:

Masturbater.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

You found me out! :cry: :cry:
    LMAO! :mrgreen:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    urbancurl wrote:
    Sky wrote:
    agk wrote:
    Sky wrote:

I hear ya.

You 2 are breaking my heart!

I can say this-- I had the best sex I ever had with my FWB (and him with me), but I also wanted more and had to walk away. And then I came back. And walked away. And so on a few more times! And now I've finally stayed away for like, 2 1/2 years.

He called me out of the blue 3 weeks ago! I live in a different city now and I have a boyfriend who I live with. But I flirted with FWB online; I am so bad! Lately, when I have really good sex with my SO it is because I am thinking about former FWB. I know, I am bad, and I am ashamed. And guano. :oops:

What is it about these tortured relationships that makes the sex so damn good?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file