MAC Blotting Powder

slinky1slinky1 BannedPosts: 1,612Banned Users
What was everyone's verdict on this one? Did it break anyone out?

Thanks.
;)

Comments

• spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,898Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I haven't tried the blotting powder, but I used to use the blotting 'squares' or whatever. And I think they are coated with the same ingredient as the blotting powder? Not entirely sure. They didn't cause any break outs or anuthying, but they were a waste of money imo. Gently blotting with a tissue would do the same thing.

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,734Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    i agree with spiderlashes.

no MAC products make me break out, so that wouldn't really help you. but i think blotting papers are better than adding another layer of product, even though this one does not cake on.
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
    I used it back in high school because my face was always shiny. I had no problems with it and no breakouts.
    "It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."
  • ~915~~915~ Posts: 519Registered Users
    Well, I could never get a good match with the blot powder. I don't think it comes in enough colors. Other than that, I agree with Rou about blot papers generally being preferable to another layer of product. Personally, I just use tissue paper.
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    i like the blotting powder....i use blotting papers normally but sometimes i like to apply powder for a matte look.
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • NessyNessy Posts: 788Registered Users
    i use the clean & clear blotting papers (by johnson & johnson) - they don't have any powder on them and absorb oil very well. they are about $7 for a pack of 40.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file