Mary Kay liquid foundations

slinky1slinky1 BannedPosts: 1,612Banned Users
What is your opinion on these? Specifically, I'd like to know what they do for acne-prone skin.

Thanks in advance.
;)

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Every Mary Kay face product I have used has made me break out horribly. My sister too. The hostess at the Mary Kay party says the products will"bring all your blemishes to the surface, and then gradually they will go away." Blemishes, yes......go away, no.
    I have always stuck with my old fave, Cover Girl Clean Makeup.
  • slinky1slinky1 Banned Posts: 1,612Banned Users
    Darn. Did you use the powder with it? I've heard that the POWDER causes breakouts, so I was going to avoid that.

I assume you used the medium or full coverage liquid.
    ;)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    It was a medium coverage liquid, Beige something. And no I did not use any powder with it.
    But who is to say it wont work great for you? Maybe my face is just too freakish.
  • three rivers curlythree rivers curly Posts: 994Registered Users
    I had horrible luck with it as well. Sorry. It made me itchy and clogged my pores. I did use the pancake version with some luck after I had some fresh facial scarring from a cut, but otherwise I don't care for Mary Kay in general. Some people swear by it, though. You may want to check out www.makeupalley.com for reviews. I get a lot of info there.
    Better everyone think your a fool, than to open your mouth and prove them right.

Perception is not reality.

http://public.fotki.com/hmiklos

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file