New Pics Of My Baby Sis

morena4cheermorena4cheer BannedBanned Users Posts: 23
Recently went CG with her hair and it looks AWESOME!!!! I made an album of her from 3 months til now ( 18months) Check it out!

http://public.fotki.com/CurlieCheetah/my-baby-sister!!/

Comments

• mumofcurlygirlmumofcurlygirl Registered Users Posts: 472
    She is totally gourgous, a real cutie :love4: you're doing a really good job with her hair it's so thick and healthy
    Trying to work out my 5 year olds 2c fine frizzy/curly hair

http://public.fotki.com/angel6901/
    Password; curlygirl

Loving KBB and Kinky Curly!! :love7::
  • Shay PrinceShay Prince Registered Users Posts: 46
    Recently went CG with her hair and it looks AWESOME!!!! I made an album of her from 3 months til now ( 18months) Check it out!

http://public.fotki.com/CurlieCheetah/my-baby-sister!!/
    What have you been using on her hair and whats the routine... its gorg!
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Registered Users Posts: 7,135 Curl Novice
    She's adorable and her hair looks so pretty. I had to laugh at the big 'fro picture because I have a couple of those from when I was little.
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie
  • susancnwsusancnw Registered Users Posts: 1,374 Curl Novice
    She is adorable...and I love the way you style her hair...just wondering, can I steal HER? and Baby Girl just rocks big hair!

ETA: there are only 11 pics? :(
    My son wears combat boots (and a parachute). So does my son-in-law.
    The older I get, the less patience I have with cleverness. Thomas Sowell.
    Resolve to perform what you ought. Perform without fail what you resolve. Benjamin Franklin.
    Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. Mark Twain.

s-event.png

• morena4cheermorena4cheer Banned Banned Users Posts: 23
    Thanks everybody!! Im really glad you guys like it! Ever since she was born I was determined for her to have healthy natural hair and love it! And I'm trying to get my hair back that way.

Up until 6 months I used pure coconut oil and Johnson and Johnsons baby shampoo like once every two weeks. Other than that I just put a little of her baby soap in it. She also wore hats most of the time (i don't know if that counts). After 6 months I started using Johnson and Johnsons No More Tangles shampoo and conditioner in addition to the coconut oil.

Since I went CG I use Natures Baby Organics poo and condish. It's not specifically for curly hair, but its all natural and it leaves her hair really soft. For curl definition I use Ring around the curlie creme from CURLS in a spray bottle with water. It works so well for her hair!

Even though her hair is out in most of the pictures, I usually keep it in three or four braids which I take out at night and redo everyday (sometimes every other day..lol). She only wears her hair out like once a week. Unless its in a style that requires it out. I CO wash it three times a week cuz she gets really dirty fast and I poo wash it once every two weeks.

Thanks again!
  • wild~hairwild~hair Registered Users Posts: 9,890 Curl Neophyte
    Thanks for sharing — she's adorable. :compress: I loved seeing all the different styles, especially the faux-hawk.
  • wavezncurlzwavezncurlz Registered Users Posts: 1,814
    Thanks everybody!! Im really glad you guys like it! Ever since she was born I was determined for her to have healthy natural hair and love it! And I'm trying to get my hair back that way.

Up until 6 months I used pure coconut oil and Johnson and Johnsons baby shampoo like once every two weeks. Other than that I just put a little of her baby soap in it. She also wore hats most of the time (i don't know if that counts). After 6 months I started using Johnson and Johnsons No More Tangles shampoo and conditioner in addition to the coconut oil.

Since I went CG I use Natures Baby Organics poo and condish. It's not specifically for curly hair, but its all natural and it leaves her hair really soft. For curl definition I use Ring around the curlie creme from CURLS in a spray bottle with water. It works so well for her hair!

Even though her hair is out in most of the pictures, I usually keep it in three or four braids which I take out at night and redo everyday (sometimes every other day..lol). She only wears her hair out like once a week. Unless its in a style that requires it out. I CO wash it three times a week cuz she gets really dirty fast and I poo wash it once every two weeks.

Thanks again!

My daughter's hair is similar. You are making me want to try these products! Thanks for sharing! :)
    HAIRCOLLAGE2010-1-1.jpg[

mini-album w/ various styles for the past 10 years of natural hair:
    http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/wavezncurlz/hair/
    password: curlzorwavez
  • CaleilaniCaleilani Registered Users Posts: 728
    Beautiful hair and just adorable little girl!
    3B-3C, alittle past tailbone length,age:41 years
  • susancnwsusancnw Registered Users Posts: 1,374 Curl Novice
    You still haven't told me if I can borrow her ;-). It will just be for a while...for cuddle purposes. My little adorable cuddler is 9 now and has the longest legs......
    My son wears combat boots (and a parachute). So does my son-in-law.
    The older I get, the less patience I have with cleverness. Thomas Sowell.
    Resolve to perform what you ought. Perform without fail what you resolve. Benjamin Franklin.
    Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. Mark Twain.

s-event.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file