Yves St. Laurent concealer

slinky1slinky1 BannedPosts: 1,612Banned Users
Can someone please tell me where I can find this?

I'd also like to hear some of your experiences with it.

Thank you.
;)

Comments

• CGNYCCGNYC Posts: 4,938Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Is it the Touche Eclat? It's not really a concealor so much as a highlighter - so it's great for under eyes but you wouldn't want to put it on a blemish. As an under eye brighter, it's AMAZING. It really does live up to the hype. Also important - a little bit goes a LONG LONG LONG way.
  • slinky1slinky1 Banned Posts: 1,612Banned Users
    Thanks.

I was just at MUA reading stuff about the brush turning green or black and rampant bacteria growth or something. I assume no one here has had that problem...yet.
    ;)
  • CGNYCCGNYC Posts: 4,938Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Gross. What are they doing to it to make THAT happen? I've had mine for a few months and it's fine. I have several other products that have a similar delivery system (pen to brush) and they're all fine.
  • slinky1slinky1 Banned Posts: 1,612Banned Users
    That is peculiar. I have other stuff that is pen to brush also, and I've never had that happen.

:?
    ;)
  • steph_einasteph_eina Posts: 47Registered Users
    My mom and I have our own little gold tubes of Touche Eclat and it's mahhhhvelous. As far as how the MUA girls got their brushes green - that's disgusting. That's never happened to me, I would assume those women don't have good sanitation habits or something! :lol: Just wipe the brush off with a tissue after you use it to keep it from getting messy. :wink:
    The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit.
    -- Somerset Maugham

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file