Just curious...
Lindsey
BKT'ed
becks.jpg
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• msrebamsreba Posts: 143Registered Users
    I'm not quite a rarely and i'm not quite a special occasion. In the winter its about once a week(however, sometimes its more). Summer is about every 4 days.
    (i'm married, been married for over 4 years, husband doesnt care one way or the other what my legs or other "normal" shaving areas look like)
  • Aries_jbAries_jb Posts: 1,556Registered Users
    I didn't vote because none of them really fit me. I don't need to shave daily. In the summer I shave every couple of days and during the winter about once a week or a little more than that. Really depends on how often I dress up in the winter. When I dress up, I always shave, even if I'm wearing pants, especially if I wear a thong. For some reason, I can't wear a thong and not shave my legs.
    www.myspace.com/littlemonkey0403
    3B that is no longer CG, but still endeavors to have healthy hair by not using sulfates.
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Posts: 7,223Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I dodn't vote either...I shave as often as needed in the summer, but I never have to shave every day because the hair doesn't grow that fast. In the winter, I shave when I remember to or for special occasions.
    When are women going to face the fact that they don’t know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

Don Langrick
    Bonsai Culturist
  • MizKerriMizKerri Posts: 1,701Registered Users
    In the summer I need to shave every day. In the winter, I don't do my legs as often but I do them at least twice a week so they don't get excessively hairy.

If a news story breaks and no one on the Internet comments, did it really happen?
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    no shave-y shave-y.

My legs & arms are virtually hairless.
  • three rivers curlythree rivers curly Posts: 994Registered Users
    I have extremely fine hair on my arms and legs. I only need to shave my legs about once a week. I do shave under my arms daily, but that is just a personal aesthetic.
    Better everyone think your a fool, than to open your mouth and prove them right.

Perception is not reality.

http://public.fotki.com/hmiklos
  • AlexaAlexa Posts: 208Registered Users
    Well I voted daily cos that's the nearest but actually I only need to shave my legs every 3 or 4 days & only once a week in the winter.
    Always shave under arms daily though whatever the weather!
    U.K curly

3A Curly Twirly.
    Golden brown (coloured to cover grey).
    Low poo: Dr Organic, L'Oreal Everpure.
    Conditioner: Dr Organic Argan Oil.
    Leave In: Aussie, Curl Harmony.
    Gel: Curl Keeper Original, Umberto Gianni.
  • zmanzzzzzmanzzzz Banned Posts: 3,826Banned Users
    no shave-y shave-y.

:shock: the legend grows. :wink:
  • lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
    I couldn't vote either 'cause there weren't enough choices.

However, in the summer I think I shave legs & pits twice a week. It seems to grow faster then.

In the winter I shave legs & pits once a week. It seems to grow slower then.
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Daily in the summer, EOD in the winter. I cannot stand stubble.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • Dee CurlzDee Curlz Posts: 123Registered Users
    A little less than daily in the winter months, truth be told!
  • PoPo Posts: 2,607Registered Users
    I don't wear shorts and short skirts anymore. But during the summer, every few days. Now that it's winter, haha! I haven't shaved in months! I've never had an SO that really cared either way and I don't really care, so I try to shave as little as possible.
    3c/4a
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    Never shave - sugar maybe twice or three times in the summer. I don't have much leg hair.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• eccentric_kurlzeccentric_kurlz Posts: 4,144Registered Users
    no shave-y shave-y.

Me too.
    A wonderful mix of coils, curls, corkscrews, and kinks.

http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/shyygirl_2007/
    PW: curlyhair

I have a blog now. Follow meeeee! :)

http://naturalurbanista.blogspot.com/

"You see, when it comes to language competence, a true patriot must hit that sweet spot between "job-stealing immigrant" and "liberal elitist." ~Eilonwy

Wanna have access to the top names in fashion and luxury at up to 70% off retail? Sure you do. http://tinyurl.com/3yxneol

DC metro area
  • PeppyPeppy Posts: 3,290Registered Users
    Daily in the summer, EOD in the winter. I cannot stand stubble.

Ditto.
  • frizzybarbiefrizzybarbie Posts: 483Registered Users
    Every other day in the summer and once a week in the winter.
    4a pencil-sized corkscrews that are low porosity, fine, thick, & layered
  • ChakraChakra Posts: 172Registered Users
    I don't shave because I have absolutely no hair on my legs.
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks Posts: 10,573Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    no shave-y shave-y.

Me too.
    :evil: I hate you both, along with Amneris and Chakra and all you other hairless freaks!! :twisted:

:lol: Just kidding! Although I am jealous. Being of mediterranean bloodlines, I have dark hair on my legs and arms. Funny though, my mom was hairless too. It would crack me up when she'd say, "Oh, I forgot to shave!' and I'd say, "What?! All 3 hairs!" :roll: :D Sis and I weren't so lucky; we take after dad. :(

I voted daily, although I actually need to shave about EOD in summer and at least once a week in winter so I'm not overtaken by the hair! :shock: :lol:
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.
  • tgreyztgreyz Posts: 1,627Registered Users
    I can't shave daily or else I get what I'm assuming are really bad ingrowns. I hate hair, I usually shave once a week and I shave my arms too.
    3b or 3c curls | My Fotki
    combo2.gif________________________________________________

event.png
  • Jenny CJenny C Posts: 1,195Registered Users
    I shave EOD pretty much all year long. Since I wash my hair EOD I just alternate.
    If you got nothing to bring to the table - don't even bother sitting down.
  • Who Me?Who Me? Posts: 3,181Registered Users
    I have extremely pale skin (always the lightest makeup colors) and very dark, thick hair. I'm really a perfect candidate for laser if I ever have enough money!

I shave in the summer often enough so you can't see the hair from a "normal distance" away, and often enough in the winter that it doesn't feel uncomfortable rubbing against my pants. Probably about every other day in summer and once a week in winter.

I would do it every day all year long if I wasn't so damn lazy!

I also shave if I'm expecting anyone to touch my legs (even if it's a non-sexual touch) or if I just want to feel sexy myself.
    "I don't know! I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!" -BART SIMPSON
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    Jenny C wrote:
    I shave EOD pretty much all year long. Since I wash my hair EOD I just alternate.

That's exactly what I do.

I do shave under my arms every day.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • SaKkehSaKkeh Posts: 986Registered Users
    Nope, no need to. Hairs there are next to nothing and whats there is almost invisible. Thank God.
  • RainRain Posts: 217Registered Users
    Who Me? wrote:
    I have extremely pale skin (always the lightest makeup colors) and very dark, thick hair. I'm really a perfect candidate for laser if I ever have enough money!

I shave in the summer often enough so you can't see the hair from a "normal distance" away, and often enough in the winter that it doesn't feel uncomfortable rubbing against my pants. Probably about every other day in summer and once a week in winter.

I would do it every day all year long if I wasn't so damn lazy!

I also shave if I'm expecting anyone to touch my legs (even if it's a non-sexual touch) or if I just want to feel sexy myself.

I am almost exactly the same way. I have a combination of heritage that gives me the fair Celtic skin and the...hmm, I guess Welsh people are known for being hairy but I have Mediterranean roots as well. A lot of makeup lines don't even make a color light enough for me but I have all this dark hair. Yay. My dh actually likes my body hair so I never take it off just for him but I love the way my legs feel after being shaved and I'd do it every day if I wasn't so lazy about it.
    3a/b, fine, lots of it
  • eccentric_kurlzeccentric_kurlz Posts: 4,144Registered Users
    CurliLocks wrote:
    no shave-y shave-y.

Me too.
    :evil: I hate you both, along with Amneris and Chakra and all you other hairless freaks!! :twisted:

LOL!

I have to thank my mom for that. :) All of us(mom, sister, and myself) are practically hairless on our arms and legs. I remember being in HS school(in gym class particularly) and guys asking if I shaved because I had "pretty legs" and when I said no, would try to touch them to see. :shock: One of the many reasons why I hated gym.

Now, I have to deal with my very touchy-feely fiance who doesn't know how to keep his hands off of my legs...........not that that's a bad thing. :twisted:
    A wonderful mix of coils, curls, corkscrews, and kinks.

http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/shyygirl_2007/
    PW: curlyhair

I have a blog now. Follow meeeee! :)

http://naturalurbanista.blogspot.com/

"You see, when it comes to language competence, a true patriot must hit that sweet spot between "job-stealing immigrant" and "liberal elitist." ~Eilonwy

Wanna have access to the top names in fashion and luxury at up to 70% off retail? Sure you do. http://tinyurl.com/3yxneol

DC metro area

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file